Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Has anyone attenmpted a V-10 Viper GTM?

Post Thanks / Like

Has anyone attenmpted a V-10 Viper GTM?

Just curious, as to if this would be possible.... I have a few places I have found that I can get my hands on a Viper Motor pretty inexpensive and I realize that this car is already fast, and crazy.. the way it is.. But, I think of supercar, I think of more than just V-8 IMO. So, was looking to take the project a step further... Any thoughts?

Mark.

Post Thanks / Like
    Anything is possible with enough time and money. You'll probaby have some trouble getting it to fit in the engine bay and getting the transmission to mate up, lots of fab and custom work.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey i say if its possable to have the corvette transmission its possable to have the viper motor!
    Though you may try, you cannot break me. I am all that you wish you were but will never be.
    my prebuild/idea log

Post Thanks / Like
    i dont see why it wouldn be possible, i have yet to get my hands on the car but if they can slam a V-8 into a mazda miata then anythings possible, im planning on going the other direction with my build. 3.6L V-6 turbocharged but still havent figured out the trans issue, would be a nice build tho

Post Thanks / Like
    The viper motor height and width say it should fit...length is quite a bit longer though so you will have to stretch the body.