Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Any 818's in Vancouver BC?

Post Thanks / Like

Any 818's in Vancouver BC?

Just wanted to get an idea if there was anyone who had any 818 out here. I am looking at building the 818C (it rains here a lot..hence the need for a lid on the car..lol) in the near future. In fact going to go check out a possible doner car on the weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome
    I haven't seen any yet but don't look at the 818 info much. Closest one I've seen is Alberta but there must be one if not a couple around here. Definitely have a few hot rods, roadsters. A fellow in Surrey is just ordering a Coupe kit and a buddy of mine on Bowen Island is likely to order a Coupe in the next year or so. One possible approach would be to contact Ryan Valin in Ontario (Valin custom cars). He handles Canadian completion kits (to meet Tansport Canada requirements we can't order the same kit as in the US) for FFR and through that business may know of someone with an 818 here. Good luck with the search

Steve
    Gen 1 '33 Hot Rod #1104
    347 with Holley Sniper & Hyperspark, TKO600, IRS, 245/40R18 & 315/30R18, DRL, Digital Guard Dog keyless Ignition