FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: '33 Hot Rod with 6-71 blower and EFI

EFI Rules and Carbs Drool Arrowhead's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

'33 Hot Rod with 6-71 blower and EFI

Looking to sell my FFR '33 Hot Rod #078 built in '09 . I have enough information to fill a book so I'll just touch on the basics for now and if you are seriously interested I can give you a lot more information (have online photo gallery of the build and website blog). Ford 4.6 DOHC modular engine from Lincoln Mark VIII (all aluminum), 6-71 blower with multiport EFI, Holley HP ECU with 7" digital dash, Holley speedo and tach, 4R70W automatic with US shift controller, 8.8 rear w/ 3.73 and Trac loc, removable hardtop w/ sliding soft top, power windows, Vintage Air A/C / heat /defrost, all welded and polished stainless exhaust, electric power steering, one of a kind custom hood hinges and rear opening hood. It was a display car for Factory Five at the 2011 SEMA show and went to 10 World of Wheels shows as a display car with it's own booth. Looking to get around $55K but I'm a little flexible as there are a few minor details I haven't gotten to. Located in Stillwater NY 12170 You can send me a private message or contact me at 518-450-nine three two three or email at [email protected]

20190929_072506.jpg

20190929_072402.jpg

20190929_072411.jpg

20190929_072422.jpg

20190929_072427.jpg

20190929_072436.jpg

20190929_072455.jpg

20190929_072534.jpg

20190929_072538.jpg

20190929_072543.jpg
    Last edited by Arrowhead; 06-22-2022 at 07:49 AM.

2. Likes shmelty, Pat Landymore liked this post

4. Likes FF33rod, shmelty, Pat Landymore liked this post
    "The High Country", beautiful Flagstaff, AZ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful car and great price. You're gonna be missing it when it's gone.

I have thoughts of selling mine every now and then and then I snap myself out of it and think about adding more stalls onto the shop. He who dies with the most toys wins.
    Dart Little M 406" SBC 800 HP N/A & 1,100 HP on nitrous, 2-spd Powerglide with trans brake, 6,000 RPM stall converter, narrowed Moser 88 3.90:1 spool with 35-spline gun-drilled axles & Torino bearings, custom parallel four-link, custom tube chassis & roll cage NHRA certified for 8.5-sec (only two FFR Hot Rods have this cert).

33 Hot Rod Super Pro Drag Racer Build: 33 HR NHRA Cert Roll Cage Build

6. Likes shmelty, Pat Landymore, WIS89 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NAZ View Post
    Beautiful car and great price. You're gonna be missing it when it's gone.

I have thoughts of selling mine every now and then and then I snap myself out of it and think about adding more stalls onto the shop. He who dies with the most toys wins.
    Thanks,

It's been a great ride and brought me to more places, met more people and made more friends than I would have ever imagined. It's just time for the next guy to enjoy it and move on to another project. I guess I'm one of those that enjoy the build as much or more that driving them. Even though I initially built the car in a year, it's been 11 years of building, rebuilding, improving and tweaking to the point there's really nothing left to do.

8. Likes shmelty liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lowerd price to $55k

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you still have this car, I know its a long shot.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, it's still available.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful build, your quite skilled and show great attention to detail. Your post says "little flexible as there are a few minor details you haven't gotten to". What needs to be done to complete the car? Also how flexible? Do you know the HP of the car as it sits now? I love the color and what you have done to the car. Does the sliding soft top cause any buffering (noise) while driving the car. Has all that heat/noise shield greatly improve the driving experience of the car. I apologize for all the questions but new to the FFR kit cars. I was actually considering trying to build one but then got scared. Talking to a builder currently to build me one but this car is exactly what I was looking for. To be honest the blower kind of scares me as I'm not mechanically inclined either (lol). Really sweet ride though, love what I see so far. Any further info would be much appreciated. I can see you have put a huge amount of work into this build.

Thx,

Post Thanks / Like
    Sent you a private message

Quote Originally Posted by Loosewheel View Post
    Beautiful build, your quite skilled and show great attention to detail. Your post says "little flexible as there are a few minor details you haven't gotten to". What needs to be done to complete the car? Also how flexible? Do you know the HP of the car as it sits now? I love the color and what you have done to the car. Does the sliding soft top cause any buffering (noise) while driving the car. Has all that heat/noise shield greatly improve the driving experience of the car. I apologize for all the questions but new to the FFR kit cars. I was actually considering trying to build one but then got scared. Talking to a builder currently to build me one but this car is exactly what I was looking for. To be honest the blower kind of scares me as I'm not mechanically inclined either (lol). Really sweet ride though, love what I see so far. Any further info would be much appreciated. I can see you have put a huge amount of work into this build.

Thx,

Post Thanks / Like
    Bump - still for sale and edited phone number

Post Thanks / Like
    Sold!!!!1

16. Likes FF33rod, Pat Landymore liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
    Sold!!!!1
    If the new owner needs transport, I could be one to help.

Mk4 20th Anniversary #8690 (#8 of 20) Purchased 8/18/18----Build Started 8/19/18
    Build Thread Click Here / Registry Entry Click Here / BluePrint Engines 347ci / TKO600
    Carb/Heater/Heated Seats/Cruise Control/Drop Trunk & Battery/Custom Cubby

Post Thanks / Like
    That thing is gorgeous. Congrats on the sale.
    MK4 #10008 - Ordered 10/06/20, Delivered 03/03/21, First Start 7/22/21, First Go Kart 7/24/21
    Paint by Metal Morphous 5/14/22, Legally registered 6/8/22, Graduated 7/20/22
    Build Thread https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...been-delivered
    Complete Kit, Ford 306, Sniper/Dual Sync, T5, Hydraulic clutch

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey NAZ I have my car for sale if you know anybody that's looking. FFR 33 For Sale, Updated, Located in Arizona

Thanks, Wayne