An update on a previous story that was posted on the first page:

If you recall, my neighbour across the street (GM Engineer) had invited me to a private showing of the new Corvette. Well, that never happened. It turned out the viewing was for coporate/employees only.
A couple of days ago he popped over while I was working on the car with posters, and booklets in hand. He said, "I've been feeling so bad about the Corvette incident that I grabbed these [from the Detroit
Auto Show]"

17733_10151864009609148_1187892599_n.jpg556036_10151864009699148_1092849329_n.jpg

I said, "Thanks, but these posters don't equal a private show. I'm never going to forgive you for that!"

After a few giggles, he began to tell me about the Vette, and the display booth at the show. It's apparent that GM is going to bump the marketing on this car.
They are also going to make a smaller displacement, entry level version around the $55K mark. Hopefully he'll send me pictures of the Auto Show soon.

He also gave me a photo that he snapped when he came over the first time. I'm embarrased to show this, but it's nice to see how far the GTM has grown since
then (this is a picture, of a picture). You can see the sloppy mess of hoses, and wires over the engine, along with the aluminum panels scattered on the garage floor:
733823_10151864009734148_9580315_n.jpg

Not much of a story, but he's the only person to come through on his word. I've had a few people fill my ears with junk just to impress me? The best chat-up was the guy
that wanted to build, and sell GTM's in China. Yeah, right...

I must say, I've met several people, and have been approched by strangers that never would have happened without owning the FFR GTM. It has been fun, and it's not even
out of the garage yet!