I live in Arizona. For whatever reason, we have experienced more damage to windshields and other areas of the front of our cars than anywhere I have lived in the past. It's not even close. We have had 8 windshields in 10 years. So transferring this concern to the roadster, I don't think there is much I can do to avoid the potential damage to the straight up and down design of the windscreen.

However, I am thinking there should be something done about the opening to the alum radiator which I have covered with cardboard during the build. I have seen some grilles on original street Cobras (horizontal and vertical design) which really don't look that great. It sort of takes away from the looks, IMO. I have seen a few nice grille materials used but they are few far between. I have checked at my local metal supply house and found a 22 ga octagonal design that looks good but is too light (open 79%). I will check to see if the same design is available in a thicker ga. The only other type I have seen that I really like is the grille material in the brake cooling ports of original and some replica models.

What do you suggest? There may be some other solution, I have not considered.

Thank you in advance, WEK.