Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 1933 Factory Five Racing Street Rod

Post Thanks / Like

1933 Factory Five Racing Street Rod

Way too much to list on this fully documented gorgeous street rod.
    Have every part number in the car, also comes with all extra parts that were bought and that come with the kit that were never used. Drivetrain is an '05 Mustang GT, auto transmission, power windows, heat/AC, door poppers, and wipers. Car is painted an eye catching Blackberry metallic. Removable/rechargeable Bluetooth speakers. Upgraded four link suspension. Upgraded hood to fit supercharger if you wish. Removable roof. Full Dynomat sound proofing with full interior. Car has Billet wheels (18" rear, 17" front), Nitto tires, full stainless exhaust, BBK headers, stainless steel Boyd fuel tank, stock '05 Mustang plug in under dash, U.S. shift programmable trans module, Sky Drive GPS speedometer, Lokar shifter, Clayton door handles, show quality chrome grill, the best of everything.

Car shows 1,380 miles but probably closer to 2,000 since the sky drive loses signal where I park. Engine and trans originally had 26,000 miles. Trans was inspected and rebuilt, before being installed. Brand new (non-donor) rear end.

Car is a driver. No issues, drive it anywhere.
    Headlights have integrated turn signals on them, electric steering, and all chrome steering column.

No sob story here, just need to make room for more cars. I have a few, but this one gets me the most thumbs up any where I take it. Impossible to build for this price.

Please contact for more information, as there is a lot. Car has hard to get 1933 Roadster title, not a rebuild or replica.

FIRE SALE $50,000 OR BEST OFFER

Pictures:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...IB?usp=sharing

Located in Bartlett, IL.

Chris
    [email protected]
    Last edited by crazydog; 10-13-2020 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Updated info, added additional pics to google drive.

2. Likes FF33rod liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    My ipad does not like heic photos! I will just have to imagine what it looks like.
    Mk3.1 347 AFR 205cc Heads A9L EFI siemens deca 60lb injectors MSD 6AL ignition Vortech V-3 3 Link PS/PB

-- If you can’t fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem ! —

Post Thanks / Like
    Doesn't roadster imply no roof? In any case, looks great, good luck with the sale!
    Gen 1 '33 Hot Rod #1104
    347 with Holley Sniper & Hyperspark, TKO600, IRS, 245/40R18 & 315/30R18, DRL, Digital Guard Dog keyless Ignition

Post Thanks / Like
    Roof can be removed for your Roadster enjoyment

Post Thanks / Like
    In the Factory Five world "Roadster" implies Cobra replica. What you have is known as the '33 Hot Rod in the Factory Five world. Nice car btw. Good luck with the sale.

Olli

Post Thanks / Like
    3B137E40-10DB-4CF5-BA5C-F09E27C165D1.jpeg
    Where is the car based? Must say I like the 33 coupe. Good luck with the sale.

Post Thanks / Like
    winter is coming

Post Thanks / Like

lower asking price $47.000 obo \

Quote Originally Posted by crazydog View Post
    Way too much to list on this fully documented gorgeous street rod.
    Have every part number in the car, also comes with all extra parts that were bought and that come with the kit that were never used. Drivetrain is an '05 Mustang GT, auto transmission, power windows, heat/AC, door poppers, and wipers. Car is painted an eye catching Blackberry metallic. Removable/rechargeable Bluetooth speakers. Upgraded four link suspension. Upgraded hood to fit supercharger if you wish. Removable roof. Full Dynomat sound proofing with full interior. Car has Billet wheels (18" rear, 17" front), Nitto tires, full stainless exhaust, BBK headers, stainless steel Boyd fuel tank, stock '05 Mustang plug in under dash, U.S. shift programmable trans module, Sky Drive GPS speedometer, Lokar shifter, Clayton door handles, show quality chrome grill, the best of everything.

Car shows 1,380 miles but probably closer to 2,000 since the sky drive loses signal where I park. Engine and trans originally had 26,000 miles. Trans was inspected and rebuilt, before being installed. Brand new (non-donor) rear end.

Headlights have integrated turn signals on them, electric steering, and all chrome steering column.

No sob story here, just need to make room for more cars. I have a few, but this one gets me the most thumbs up any where I take it. Impossible to build for this price.

Please contact for more information, as there is a lot. Car has hard to get 1933 Roadster title, not a rebuild or replica.

FIRE SALE $50,000 OR BEST OFFER

Pictures:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...IB?usp=sharing

Located in Bartlett, IL.

Chris
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Sold !!

Quote Originally Posted by crazydog View Post
    way too much to list on this fully documented gorgeous street rod.
    Have every part number in the car, also comes with all extra parts that were bought and that come with the kit that were never used. Drivetrain is an '05 mustang gt, auto transmission, power windows, heat/ac, door poppers, and wipers. Car is painted an eye catching blackberry metallic. Removable/rechargeable bluetooth speakers. Upgraded four link suspension. Upgraded hood to fit supercharger if you wish. Removable roof. Full dynomat sound proofing with full interior. Car has billet wheels (18" rear, 17" front), nitto tires, full stainless exhaust, bbk headers, stainless steel boyd fuel tank, stock '05 mustang plug in under dash, u.s. Shift programmable trans module, sky drive gps speedometer, lokar shifter, clayton door handles, show quality chrome grill, the best of everything.

Car shows 1,380 miles but probably closer to 2,000 since the sky drive loses signal where i park. Engine and trans originally had 26,000 miles. Trans was inspected and rebuilt, before being installed. Brand new (non-donor) rear end.

No sob story here, just need to make room for more cars. I have a few, but this one gets me the most thumbs up any where i take it. Impossible to build for this price.

Please contact for more information, as there is a lot. Car has hard to get 1933 roadster title, not a rebuild or replica.

fire sale $50,000 or best offer

pictures:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...ib?usp=sharing

located in bartlett, il.

Chris
    [email protected]
    sold !!