Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 1949 Ford Custom, a beautiful car for sale.

Post Thanks / Like

1949 Ford Custom, a beautiful car for sale.

Hi, I have a gorgeous 1949 Ford Custom for sale. All original and looks better than the day it left the show room in 49. I did not do the work but its a full resto. Everything in it is new or like new. Its as clean under as the top. Has the flat head V-8, 3 on the tree and all wiring replaced and it drives great. When I figure out how to load pics I will, but in mean time if interested call me or email me. Its my wife's car, and was bought because her dad had one. Now every time she drives it she gets all emotional because apparently everyone in our area over the age of 70 had one of these and they get to reminiscing, she gets all teary eyed, and I get to pick up the pieces again. This thing must go for her mental health, and mine. It is truly a beautiful car. I do like it but, if only it had a Coyote with a 3.8 whipple, TKO 600, and a 9 inch Detroit locker rear. Be my cup of tea then. Thanks, Mike... 803-417-3191 or [email protected], Oh, oops, we are asking 25kfor it but would entertain sane offers. Thanks again Mike

Post Thanks / Like
    It has sold. Thanks for the looks guys. Went to a good home.

3. Likes Geoff H liked this post