Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Southeast Virginia owners (Hampton Roads)

Post Thanks / Like

Southeast Virginia owners (Hampton Roads)

Hey all, searched for a thread specific to the Hampton Roads area, but no joy. I'm quickly approaching submitting an order for a Roadster kit, and would love to connect with local builders/owners. I know I've seen a few different Roadsters at Virginia Beach Cars & Coffee over the years. I'm located in Chesapeake, VA and trying to time the build with my approaching Navy retirement. Thanks in advance!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a very good friend that hits pretty much every autocross in the Tidewater area and has relayed to me the a few show up at those. That may be a good starting point.
    I grew up in Va. Beach and used to live in Greenbriar, so I am very familiar with your area.
    Also...have your checked out Dumar's on a Saturday night or Sunday afternoon. When mine is roadworthy, i live in the DC area now, I am going down to see my folks with it, and hit there with my dad.
    They used to have a good turnout at Jenrow's in Haygood shopping center on Saturday afternoons and nights as well, but shopping center management put a halt to that.