Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Front hazards work only "key on"

Post Thanks / Like

Front hazards work only "key on"

So in preparing my HR for go-cart, the front hazards only work "key on". Everything else electrical related to the headlights, lights, signals, indicators and DRL works perfectly as designed "key off" or "on" and with the engine running. The rears (LED) flash "key off" and "on" when the hazards are activated. I've switched out the LED relays with no change. I have traced power to the front turn signals "key off" hazards activated with no issues found. I'm completely baffled as I'm confidant that they worked previously when I first completed the electrical work. If this turns out to be something super simple I'm overlooking, please be gentle as I'm quite fragile at this point. I'm using an Ididit column with the standard FFR provided Ron Francis harness with minor modifications related only to the Sniper FI integration and an E-Stopp. Thoughts??

Whit

PLATNUM Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is because of the drl's see the 35 truck threads for a fix involving diodes.
    16+ FFR kits and counting!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks wallace18, good info in that thread! I appreciate you pointing me in that direction.

Whit