Hey Guys,

Most of you know I make a few parts for GTM builds. Seat Track Brackets, AC Line Support, Oil Bypass for the Shift linkage among others.

I have had a few requests lately, so made a few sets of these parts. Once they are gone, I wont be making more. Production will be going to Jeff Collins at Whitby.

If you have a need for the above parts, let me know, it will be first come first serve.

Once Whitby's is spun up, you will be able to get some of them from him, but probably not all of them. It will take some time for them to get in production I suspect.

This means that the cost of the parts will probably go up since he is a real business, and I was pricing them at a cost that was just enough that would get me in the garage to make them.

I have:
6x sets of seat track brackets(allow you to mount seat tracks on the side of seat without raising it)

5x AC Line Support (this one is critical IMHO. Prevents AC lines from bending from AC Hose Tension)

3x Oil Bypass (allows more clearance, and less chance of leak for routing shift linkage by motor)

Shoot me a PM, or better yet, an email at djborden (at) gmail.com

Thanks! David