Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Bucket List Fantasy Car #2

Post Thanks / Like

Bucket List Fantasy Car #2

Hello Everyone:

I may be a newbie owner to the FFR Cobra Replica scene (her name is "Rosie" BTW), but I'm certainly not a newbie to classic vehicles. Unlike most people, the Cobra is not my number one fantasy car on the "Bucket List" - that would be my 1965 Ford Mustang Fastback - it's the third '65 Mustang Fastback I've owned (her name is Ruby). Number three on the list would be a 1953-1956 Ford F-100 Truck, which will hopefully find it's way into our garage next year (her name will be "Roxy"). Yes - I'm a Ford guy, and Rosie is number 74 on the list of vehicles that I've owned. It should be noted that not all of those were Fords...but a decent percentage were.

No - I'm not filthy rich with endless garage space, I'm simply a car "addict" that will never go to rehab. At this stage of life for my wife and I, we decided to "enjoy" some of the fruits of our labor (we're both still under 60) by purchasing and restoring vehicles that we, along with our three adult children, can enjoy and make memories with. So, when the day comes when we can't drive anymore or pass on, each of the three "Bucket List" fantasy cars will go to our kids - and each one knows which vehicle they will get.

So...that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Just a few more posts and I'll actually be able to have a "signature" and start participating as an active member. Looking forward to your invaluable feedback that will enhance the memories for us all. VIVA THE FACTORY FIVE FORUM!

"Hellion"

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!! Now you just need to add a hotrod to your list too

I've owned the big window 56 F100 - actually Dick Spadaro's shop truck - so I'm totally in agreement on that!
    James

FFR33 #997 (Gen1 chassis, Gen2 body), license plate DRIVE IT says it all! build thread
    My build: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, sway bars, 355/30r19
    Previous cars: GTD40, Cobra, tubeframe 55 Chevy, 66 Nova, 56 F100

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you - don't temp me - ha!

I think that model is the best looking out of all the classic trucks. My wife and I saw a black '56 at a car show a few years back and have been hooked ever since.