Talked to FFR about the taillight and other electrical issues. The tech wasn't sure what was going on, so he'll have to get back with me on that one.

Took the car for a ride around the neighborhood; went about 2 miles. It was mostly good. About 1.5 miles in, I noticed the idle had ratcheted up to 1900 rpm and wouldn't come down, so I headed back to the house to check it out. I pulled into the driveway and stopped the car short of the garage and before I could turn off the ignition the car quit. It wouldn't restart and the fuel pump wouldn't fire up (and no fuel pressure.) In addition, the Sniper display was indicating "No Data" on any channel, so I'm thinking maybe the ECU crapped the bed. With my neighbor and Mrs. Chainsaw, we got the car back into the garage. About an hour after the car initially stopped running, I thought I'd hit the starter again and the fuel pump came on and the car started and idled at it's abnormally normal level of 1000-1100 rpm. I let it run for for a bit and then it quit again. When I tried to restart it, the fuel pump engaged, but per the display the Sniper wasn't getting rpm signal, so no start again. I hung it up for the day.