Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 3rd Generation Daytona Coupe owners in Oklahoma?

Post Thanks / Like

3rd Generation Daytona Coupe owners in Oklahoma?

I was hoping to find a third generation coupe owner in Central Oklahoma who would be willing to let me try out the driver’s seat. I wear size 12 shoes and usually have to buy wide sizes. I’m hoping the foot box is large enough to allow me to build a manual vehicle. Thank you in advance for any help!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have a gen II in the suburbs of Oklahoma City.
    I also have a 12.5 shoe and have to pick my shoes to drive. I normally use a pair of New Balance

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer View Post
    I have a gen II in the suburbs of Oklahoma City.
    I also have a 12.5 shoe and have to pick my shoes to drive. I normally use a pair of New Balance
    I’m in far North Edmond. Would you be willing to let me sit in yours sometime? Thank you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sure,
    I am far south east, close to Shawnee.
    I sent you a message with contact info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsrx View Post
    I was hoping to find a third generation coupe owner in Central Oklahoma who would be willing to let me try out the driver’s seat. I wear size 12 shoes and usually have to buy wide sizes. I’m hoping the foot box is large enough to allow me to build a manual vehicle. Thank you in advance for any help!
    i have gen 3 and am 6ft 260lbs with 12 eee shoe i had to play around with what shoes to drive in and found it best to buy a pair of race quip racing shoes that work best for me while driving

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jwhit View Post
    i have gen 3 and am 6ft 260lbs with 12 eee shoe i had to play around with what shoes to drive in and found it best to buy a pair of race quip racing shoes that work best for me while driving
    Thank you for the reply! It looks like I will get a chance to sit in a 2nd generation coupe thanks to another forum member. I know that additional room was made in the 3rd generation coupe but I can’t remember if that was mostly for height.