Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Coyote MKIV FS

Post Thanks / Like

Coyote MKIV FS

I am selling a very nice well built F5 Mk4 Shelby Cobra replica , ORIGINALLY titled/registered in CA with the coveted SB100 sticker . The deluxe Factory Five kit with IRS w/was ordered in late 2016 , delivered early 2017, completed/titled/registered as 1965 Shelby in MT ( side noted as replica)
    Currently 1600 miles on her ,all fluids changed at 500 miles .
    Mk4 Roadster complete kit w/ IRS, Gen 2 Coyote/TKO600, Halibrand Style 17" wheel kit, etc…ALL MAJOR INVOICES and Hundreds of build pics can be sent on request.
    Mk4 Roadster complete kit with all the fixin's $28000 and Coyote/TKO combo $13500 from Factory Five, Body and paint work done Kens Custom Auto Body $12000, plus at least a few grand more for accessories, parts and trim pieces from the likes of Breeze Automotive, Boig Motorsports, Dark Water Customs, Watsons Street works, FFMetal, Russ's Garage, Replica parts, and Speedway Motors. She come wind wings, sun visors, misc extra parts and power steering rack too… however these items are not currently installed.Asking 62k OBO located near Dallas.
    Thanks for looking HAPPY to send pics just contact me as i cant load mine , i have 100s
    R Kevin Brown
    M 720-987-6864
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Kevin,

I would love to see more photos and chat with you about the vehicle details. Please send to [email protected].

Thank you ,
    Greg Horejs