FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Thread: I'm Finally Here

Post Thanks / Like

I'm Finally Here

Hey guys...checking in. I about have the finish line in sight (or should I say the starting line in sight). I've been a fan and this has been a dream for much longer than I can remember or care to admit. One kid shipping off to basic training soon opens up some finances and the big spot in the garage.

Big picture, 30,000' view -- Going for a Daytona Coupe, 351W based 427 w/ Edelbrock ProFlo 4 EFI system (unless I learn a reason not to in this journey), no idea on what tranny, and the IRS, non-donor car build.

Anywho...I'm ready to jump in and start asking all the newbie questions you guys have probably answered a thousand times already, LOL. I'll try to do good though. I'm not new to forums, cars, nor turning wrenches. Thanks in advance for the help to come.

2. Likes CaptB, JohnK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the addiction!

Post Thanks / Like
    Even though you’re not doing a coyote, look up forum member edwardb abs read through his build thread. It would be a great source of what works and what doesn’t. Welcome to the madness.
    Built FFR9457. 351 Windsor, TKO600, 3.73. Fitech EFI. Russ Thompson throttle pedal, turn signal, and trunk pan. Carbon Fiber dash with Speedhut Revolution gauges. Paint by Jeff Kleiner.