BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: FFR install kit for coyote

Post Thanks / Like

FFR install kit for coyote

I have ordered a gen 3 coyote crate motor for my coupe kit. I have ordered the ffr coyote install package as well, but can't find a list of what comes in the box.

Can someone tell me what is in the coyote install kit? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm looking at the packing list for part number 15432 Roadster Coyote Installation Kit that came with my Gen 3 Coupe kit. That was almost three years ago so some details may have changed. But the overall content I suspect is unchanged. The list is 1-1/2 pages long. A whole bunch of fittings, adapters, clamps, hoses, hardware, wire, etc. Some I used. Some, to be honest, I didn't. The major components included though are the engine mounts spacers and related hardware (important), clutch switch mounts, PCM mount, fuse panel (PDB) mount, accelerator mounting bracket (sketchy at best). At the time, this was for a Gen 2 Coyote. My Coupe was a Gen 3 Coyote and they hadn't updated the kit yet. So the PCM mount didn't fit. Hopefully that's been changed. In all cases, the parts are intended to be used as shown in their Coyote installation instructions. If you deviate from their instructions, some parts may not work or be needed. Hope this helps a little.
    Build 1: Mk3 Roadster #5125. Sold 11/08/2014. Build 2: Mk4 Roadster #7750. Sold 04/10/2017. Build Thread
    Build 3: Mk4 Roadster 20th Anniversary #8674. Sold 09/07/2020. Build Thread and Video. Build 4: Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe #59. Gen 3 Coyote. Legal 03/04/2020. Build Thread and Video
    Build 5: 35 Hot Rod Truck #138. LS3 and 4L65E auto. Rcvd 01/05/2021. Legal 04/20/2023. Build Thread. Sold 11/9/2023.

3. Likes cgundermann liked this post