I don't mind, but I can't type, so it takes me to long, and I don't want to start any pissin match.

I will never pretend to be able to teach someone how to do bodywork over the key board.

The repair video basicly is showing how to remove stress cracks, all he did was smear mud over the top of the cracks. He should have ground the cracks all the way out. It should have shown an erea
with all paint removed around the repair spot, cracks should have been ground all the way gone, that may have left you with a hole all the way through the glass, some of those cracks will go all the way through.

the void should have been filled with resin and matt, grind it down just enough to leave room for filler. At that point you can use a skim coat of mud(bondo), then a skim coat of a evercoat,(a different kind of filler that is made to blend onto paint or gelcoat. Bondo will stick to anything, but is not made to go over paint.

I could go on and on but I want to go tackle my door glass, one more thing that is huge, glass is real touchy to contaminants(sp), clean surface good first, then do not touch the raw glass once it's ready for the repair, I have seen even just the oil from our skin mess up a repair. I have fixed lots of old vettes, it is supriseing how clean you must keep the raw glass.

lets start with that,

Gene