BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Custom interior in GTM (pic Happy)

Post Thanks / Like

Custom interior in GTM (pic Happy)

First let us introduce ourselves, we are No Coast Customs out of Wichita KS. We recently had the oppertunity to do a custom interior in a Factory Five GTM. I'm sure that some of you are familiar with this car, it belongs to Bart at All Angles Collision here in Wichita. We tried extremely hard to make the inside of Barts car match the amazing outside looks and functionality. We met the owner of Factory five at SEMA and showed him are work and asked us to post it on the fourm. So here ya go.
    First, we knew that we wanted to really do something different with the door panels. So as you can see we intergrated an armrest and a pull handle into the door. Inside we installed electric door selenoids, that way we were able to get rid of the ugly door handles.

The seats were based on 300 zx frame which we redesigned. Both seats are on tracks, and the driver seat is still power.

Here is the dash also redesigned, largest chages obviously are the vents, and defrost.

Post Thanks / Like
    Once again, as Shane told you on the other site, you can not advertise on here without paying to become a vendor.

This site has VERY reasonable prices, so although I couldn't care less as I don't sell a competing product to what you have there, you really need to contact FFR before advertising on here. There is a difference between posting some pictures, and saying "this is what we do, and here's our work". If you've talked to FFR about advertising already, my apologies. Kinda basing it on what you posted on the other site, obviously without talking to the admins over there.
    Last edited by crash; 11-16-2011 at 02:00 PM.
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the center console, we added a cup holder and actually intergraded a glovebox under the armrest, which also covers up the ugly split between the front and rear consoles.

We also did our best to add a state of the art sound system and electronics. Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT, Rockford Fosgate components, 2 amps, and 8 inch subwoofer. We also put in a keyfob system to eliminate the key, and also put in interior lights that works with the doors when they open and close.

Apperciate you guys checking this out, there will be more GTM's to come. MOD EDIT: Removed link to non-vendor site.

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess that I need to explain. We were at SEMA in Las Vegas, and the GTM that we did the interior was suppose to be there, but the paint wasn't finished in time to go. While we were there we talked with David Smith. He had been in contact with Bart from All Angles on his 2 builds. One being the car with the interior we finished. We showed him pictures of the interior, and David asked us to get on the forums and post the pictures, and say who we are. We are not trying to step on anyones toes. I guess we should have been a little clearer about the situation before we posted. That being said we dont make any specfic part for the GTM, we just wanted to show people what can be done with one.

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW! Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Is there any way you can post a larger "whole interior" shot or does the height of the car prevent that? I have always been interested in the GTM, but the interior has always kept me from taking the plunge.