Posted this on the Factory Five Builder FB page as well, but no answers yet so hoping someone on the forum knows. I want to buy the trunk gas strut kit for my 2019 MK4 Roadster (7/23/2019 listed on the MCO). On the base kit, this is a $49 option (#16808), and on the complete kit this is a $99 option (#16590). Does anyone know the difference between these two FFR part numbers? Neither part shows up on factoryfiveparts.com shop. Only reference I can find is on the kit configuration pages. I finally got a hold of someone at FFR and they told me I need #16808, and said #16590 is for a "different car" so I went ahead and ordered #16808. Strange since most folks on this thread mention #16590, and that is a listed option on the MK4 complete kit which is what I have. Despite numerous emails back and forth, I still don't have clarity on what is different about these 2 kits. Anybody want to enlighten me? Just don't want a surprise when I get the strut kit in and realize it is missing hinges or something since the #16808 kit was cheaper by $50.