Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Black Friday Mk 4 Nose Art Shipping?

Post Thanks / Like

Black Friday Mk 4 Nose Art Shipping?

Please as in PLEASE recheck the shipping rate on this item. $105.00 seems way too high. I just shipped a full width Mk 4 roll bar to a chrome shop in Pa by Fedex ground and it was only around $33.00. I know the box is large but I also had a riding mower bagger shipped DHL ground for less than $60.00. That box was huge... The shopping cart rate may be correct (I hope not) but please research it.
    FFR 7216 MK 4 Non Donor Street Legal 06/13/11 at 4:30 pm! Graduation 1/1/2012
    3 Link Ford Racing 3.73 8.8 Posi with Yukon Axles.
    4 wheel discs Brembo rotors and Hawk HP plus pads.
    Ford Racing 302 340 HP T5Z 5 Speed Stainless Headers and Side Pipes.
    Holley 670 Street Avenger on Edelbrock Performer RPM. MSD Pro-Billet Distributor
    Delivered 04/11/10 7:30 pm Roller 05/08/10 Engine installed 08/07/10 First Start 02/19/11

President, Factory Five Racing Dave Smith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I'll have the team review each shipping charge on Monday and I'm sure it'll be corrected. The whole point is to score some deals, not gouge guys on shipping. BTW Our shopping cart program is terrible and we're planning on giving it an upgrade. Thanks for the note. those wall arts are cool now cause they are gel coated without seams and don't need paint beyond wet sanding and polishing! Cool father-son or father-daughter project.
    Dave Smith, FFR 001
    President
    Factory Five Racing

Post Thanks / Like
    Dave, Just ordered a poster and a digital download of the Type 65 manual but there was no place on my invoice to do the download. Do i have to go somewhere else??

Mike

President, Factory Five Racing Dave Smith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mike, The digital download has to come from here when they (Sally and Mad dog) process the order. That means you'll get your download code on Monday. Meanwhile we get to keep your .99 cents the whole weekend... Sorry about that. I might be able to call mad dog in tomorrow, but I feel that there are a ton of those to process. We should be more modern but our order desk system still has a gerbil on a wheel powering the generator..
    Dave Smith, FFR 001
    President
    Factory Five Racing

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The digital downloads are sent through in an email once the order was processed. As are all the updates.

When I got mine before I ordered my kit it was in my inbox a few days later. I don't think you'll have any reading to do over the weekend unfortunately.

Martin
    Previous forum name was "Fezzek"

Post Thanks / Like
    Dave, Your TOO funny...no problem and thank you. Now get out of there and drive!!!