Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Roadster Body Buck Available for Free in Seattle Area

Post Thanks / Like

Roadster Body Buck Available for Free in Seattle Area

Hi All,

I need to pass along my body buck. I'm done with it, and it needs to go to a new home! Yours for the taking!
    One of the last Mark II's, FFR complete date 5/8/04, delivery date 5/23/04, donor-'93 Mustang GT. Yes, that is me in my Avatar. Paint done by Da Bat! It looks killer! Drive it like you stole it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Not up to speed on the size, but would it fit in a 6 foot truck bed with a canopy? whole or partly dis-assembled?

Post Thanks / Like
    I "think" so? I can do some measuring on it and let you know for sure.
    One of the last Mark II's, FFR complete date 5/8/04, delivery date 5/23/04, donor-'93 Mustang GT. Yes, that is me in my Avatar. Paint done by Da Bat! It looks killer! Drive it like you stole it...

Post Thanks / Like
    F500guy,

I measured the two pieces of plywood that fit up into the body. One is 66 1/2" x 42" and the other is 69" x 37" So, both should go into your pickup bed. I didn't measure the 2x4's that go between, but if they wouldn't fit, easy enough to get new ones. But I suspect you could get them lashed under your canopy ok.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, I will Pm you to talk about pickup details.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds great!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's off and headed to its new home. Thanks again Lance, nice to get to talk to you!

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks for taking the time to talk about your car, much appreciated. I am a ways off from my build, but that was the first hands on I had. Still hoping I can get a contact in Portland area for some more looking at cars.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've been a not-too-frequent forum reader the last few years, but there used to be several in the Portland/Vancouver area. Can't imagine they all disappeared! Cascade Cobra club is in that area. Looks like they have a facebook group. That might help? Could also hit up the northwest section on ffcars dot com website (that's the other site I was telling you about yesterday).