Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Breakfast Get Together March 25th 2023

Post Thanks / Like

Breakfast Get Together March 25th 2023

We haven't done one of these in a while, and it may be a while before we do another one. So if you are in the SoCal area and have never joined us for breakfast, this is your chance to meet a few other like minded Factory Five folks. We are going to get together Saturday, March 25th at 9 am. Don't be shy, if you get there early, head inside order your grub and take a seat at one of the tables in the center of the restaurant. This is a rain or shine event. If the weather isn't perfect, bring your daily. This is about getting together, the cars are secondary. Hope to see a bunch of you new folks there.

Address and direction below in the link.

https://www.farmerboys.com/locations...-foothill-blvd
    Frank

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully make it to the next one Frank. I’m in Lake Havasu working on the house.
    Ken
    MK4 Roadster # 8548, Ford Performance X427, TKO 600, 8.8 3 Link, Paint by Jeff Miller, Suspension setup by Frank Maslowski I.E.427

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll do my best. Thanks for the invite
    Mk4 complete kit ordered in Dec 2022, arrived August 8th 2023. The car will be used for street use only with the goal of being a straight forward, simple build, and authentic (within reason) to an original 427 competition cobra. 15" pin drives wheels, competition dash, no glove box, single roll bar, quick jacks

Post Thanks / Like
    Breakfast tomorrow. Weather looks good, if a little chilly. First chance to get the cars out after all of the rain we've had lately.

Frank
    Frank

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish I has seen this post yesterday, I'll have to wait until the next meeting but I will be there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Redlinejoev View Post
    I wish I has seen this post yesterday, I'll have to wait until the next meeting but I will be there.
    Where in SoCal are you? We had about 10 today for breakfast. It may be a while before we have another.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in Whittier which isn't too far from the area, I'm defintely up for the drive. My car isn't finished but getting close to my first start. My car is a MK4 with a gen 3 Coyote and TKX transmission and IRS. I'd love to meet more people into the hobby.

Post Thanks / Like

I Saw A Maverick at Mecum Glendale

Hey Frank:

It looks like you are keeping busy with the businesses. A few of us went to Mecum Glendale on Wednesday, great cars to look at and I came across this Maverick custom. I thought of you and your project so here is a picture just for grins.

MaverickResized.jpg
    MK4 base kit, 2004 Mach 1 donor, 4.6L DOHC, TR-3650 5-speed, narrowed stock axle with 3.55 gears and TruTrac, PS, PB, ABS, 17" Halibrand replica wheels, started 12/2011, registered 9/2014, sold 3/1/2018.
    1970 Mustang Fastback Coyote powered Boss 302 tribute. Started 10/14/16.
    Gen 3 Coupe Base Kit non-donor build. Ordered 4/5/2024 to be received August 2024.

Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't make it to the March 25th breakfast but hope to come to the next one. Will keep an eye out for an announcement.