Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: delivery day of my mk4 is right around the corner

Post Thanks / Like

delivery day of my mk4 is right around the corner

I live in Rancho Cucamonga and just recieved notification from Stewart Tansport that my MK4 will be delivered on Tuesday August 8th at aound 10am. If you are in the area and aren't busy, come by and hang out. I'm gonna have some food and drinks available. PM me and I'll send you my address
    Mk4 complete kit ordered in Dec 2022, arrived August 8th 2023. The car will be used for street use only with the goal of being a straight forward, simple build, and authentic (within reason) to an original 427 competition cobra. 15" pin drives wheels, competition dash, no glove box, single roll bar, quick jacks

Post Thanks / Like
    James, the fun is about to begin. Enjoy! I will be out of town so l can’t make it.
    MK4 Roadster # 8548, Ford Performance X427, TKO 600, 8.8 3 Link, Paint by Jeff Miller, Suspension setup by Frank Maslowski I.E.427

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy! Mine was delivered July 11th. I had a friend and my 18 year old son to help. Only took about 45 minutes to offload and count boxes. I made homemade chocolate chip cookies for the driver. Along with a $50 tip, and he was on his way. He had another dropoff that evening, so he couldn't stay for food. But when I gave him those cookies, he was fired up! I think they really appreciate home-cooked food, after eating on the road so much.
    Built an early MkIII years ago, sold years ago.
    Got Corvettes out of my system, and now back after 18 years to build a MkIV.
    MkIV Complete Kit Ordered 4/18/23, Delivered 7/11/23, 427 Stroker, Holley Sniper 2, Hyperspark, TKX, IRS, Wilwood Big Brakes
    Here to learn, contribute, and have fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gbranham View Post
    Enjoy! Mine was delivered July 11th. I had a friend and my 18 year old son to help. Only took about 45 minutes to offload and count boxes. I made homemade chocolate chip cookies for the driver. Along with a $50 tip, and he was on his way. He had another dropoff that evening, so he couldn't stay for food. But when I gave him those cookies, he was fired up! I think they really appreciate home-cooked food, after eating on the road so much.
    Thanks for the Tip!
    Mk4 complete kit ordered in Dec 2022, arrived August 8th 2023. The car will be used for street use only with the goal of being a straight forward, simple build, and authentic (within reason) to an original 427 competition cobra. 15" pin drives wheels, competition dash, no glove box, single roll bar, quick jacks

Post Thanks / Like
    Congrats! I like your build plan-should be a fun one to own and drive. Enjoy the day and hope you take lots of pictures and video.
    MkII FFR Roadster FFR3185K, 347 stroker w/stack injection, T-5 trans, 8.8" Ford rear w/3.27 gears, Safe fuel cell, viking blue w/white stripes (Jeff Miller Customs), 17" tires & wheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi James,
    I plan to attend your event. I am the guy that sat across from you at the i.e 427 breakfast.

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations, so exciting! PM sent!