Curious to know if anyone else has had issues with BluePrint?.......
Backgroud.........
Ordered engine & trans October 22.
Delivered mid June 23.
Engine had mechanical fuel pump (carb engine) that I was fine with. Found electric pump in create. Being solid guy I am reached out and asked if they wanted it back.
Found out they had put wrong timing cover on engine and so water pump and front drive needed to be changed.
They offered up an upgraded water pump and front drive so we went with that.
They forgot about me and I had to call 3 weeks later to check on it and found out they forgot about me.
Then it was shipped asap.
After changing it out and then going to install engine it wouldn't fit. Front drive hit frame, engine wouldn't set down.
After much back and forth about how to handle the issue I created it up and sent it back for them to fix what they screwed up.
2 weeks later I checked in and couldn't get a straight answer. Then after a very pointed email i was told it was in production.
That was a week ago and I still don't have a ship date, nor a working/fitting engine and trans.
I've requested asap service or money back. (they have 18K of mine and i dont have a working/fitting engine and trans) I've met with excuses for it.
I'm feed up and ready to just go a different route. I went with them because they are a reputable builder and allegedly know what works for these and what doesn't.
Just wondering if anyone else has had issues with them. Ive never heard anything bad about them but I'm at the end of my rope and getting ready to pull the plug on them and call the bank.
Any feed back would be great. This has been a complete sh*t show and all their mistake. I understand mistakes but lets not act like its no big deal and get it taken care of.