BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Trunk Space?

Post Thanks / Like

Trunk Space?

How much space does the 33 Roadster have in it's trunk? I've seen pictures of 33 Fords that seemed to have a good amount of space in the trunk, and others that had a huge hump in the middle. I want to use this car as a daily driver, and while I don't need a Cadillac worth of trunk space, I need some space. If anyone could also tell me what the amount of space is in cubic feet that would be awesome.
    Last edited by Leslie33; 10-16-2023 at 07:37 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not a lot. The battery mounts in the middle of the upper section and the fuel filler is on the upper left area. There is some room in the lower section for 3 or 4 grocery bags but golf clubs are out of the question. Because of the frame design the aluminum panels form a shelf along the top and drops down to the lower area leaving you with room to fit some grocery bags across the lower section. There is no storage inside the cab for paperwork unless you put one in a center console you can make. Most guys don't use these cars as daily drivers but there are a few.
    33 Hot Rod Stage 1, Gen.2 ordered 11/11/2021 started June 12, 2022, LS3 E-Rod crate engine, Tremec TKX, 8.8 WITH 3.55 Ratio and limited slip with 31 spline axles.17X8 and18x10 Race Star wheels wrapped in Conti Extreme contact DWS tires, Mustang Cobra brakes all around. Electric PS and AC. Hard top, electric windows and bike fenders. First Start 5/31/2023. Go-Kart 6/2/2023.