BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SOLD -Unfinished GTM, Gen 1 With G50 $21K

Post Thanks / Like

SOLD -Unfinished GTM, Gen 1 With G50 $21K

It's become apparent that I'll never finish the GTM. With that it's up for sale. Gen 1, 1st day order, chassis #22.

$21K firm.

I built headers for it, also has original FFR exhaust, it has non-FFR Hot Rod Air AC system, Harness bar, 5-point belts, custom aluminum seats, Custom dash (original dash gone), and DIY cable shifter. It will come with a G50 w factory LSD, clutch, CV joints etc. No motor, harness, gas pedal. I have an aluminum block I may put in to support the transmission, not sure yet. It has MR2 Electric power steering and controller, both steering racks, speedway splined font sway bar. I built adjustable front upper control arms but have C5 arms if you'd rather put those back on. Has an uninstalled set of polyurethane bushings for the suspension. Speed Hut gauges as well as the FFR ones. There was an X-Bar put in from rear of chassis to main roll bar, then forward from roll bar to front a-pillar bars. The small x-bar over the transmission is now removable. Have a set of 2001 wheels and Z06 replica wheels with 0 mile Nitto tires. The tires are old now but no dry rot. Body has not been touched less cutting holes for gas fillers behind rear quarter window. I have all of the bling pieces supplied by FFR as well as the model that will be included. Have certificate of origin.

I do not have C5 tanks, Door handles, Electric window motors. It has full C5 suspension, mirrors, steering column, brakes, e-brake, radiator + aftermarket one, wiper

The bad news is the chassis has a lot of surface rust on it. It needs to be stripped sanded/blasted and painted. Nothing is really attached that can't be removed easily, everything less just a few panels are clecoed on. I'd also plan on replacing the Painless harness as well as cheap insurance.

I'm putting together more recent pictures now and will post a link when ready. Dug everything out and sorting cataloging it now. Everything should be here including unbroken glass.

I'm located in Key Largo Fl. about as far south and east as you can be but a lovely place to visit in the winter.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gtpvette; 04-03-2024 at 09:31 AM.
    FFR GTM Chassis 22
    2016 Corvette M7 Z51
    2015 Scion FRS
    AKA FAB on other forum

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by gtpvette View Post
    It's become apparent that I'll never finish the GTM. With that it's up for sale. Gen 1, 1st day order, chassis #22.

$21K firm.

I built headers for it, also has original FFR exhaust, it has non-FFR Hot Rod Air AC system, Harness bar, 5-point belts, custom aluminum seats, Custom dash (original dash gone), and DIY cable shifter. It will come with a G50 w factory LSD, clutch, CV joints etc. No motor, harness, gas pedal. I have an aluminum block I may put in to support the transmission, not sure yet. It has MR2 Electric power steering and controller, both steering racks, speedway splined font sway bar. I built adjustable front upper control arms but have C5 arms if you'd rather put those back on. Has an uninstalled set of polyurethane bushings for the suspension. Speed Hut gauges as well as the FFR ones. There was an X-Bar put in from rear of chassis to main roll bar, then forward from roll bar to front a-pillar bars. The small x-bar over the transmission is now removable. Have a set of 2001 wheels and Z06 replica wheels with 0 mile Nitto tires. The tires are old now but no dry rot. Body has not been touched less cutting holes for gas fillers behind rear quarter window. I have all of the bling pieces supplied by FFR as well as the model that will be included. Have certificate of origin.

I do not have C5 tanks, Door handles, Electric window motors. It has full C5 suspension, mirrors, steering column, brakes, e-brake, radiator + aftermarket one, wiper

The bad news is the chassis has a lot of surface rust on it. It needs to be stripped sanded/blasted and painted. Nothing is really attached that can't be removed easily, everything less just a few panels are clecoed on. I'd also plan on replacing the Painless harness as well as cheap insurance.

I'm putting together more recent pictures now and will post a link when ready. Dug everything out and sorting cataloging it now. Everything should be here including unbroken glass.

I'm located in Key Largo Fl. about as far south and east as you can be but a lovely place to visit in the winter.
    Can you please tell me if this is still available? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi gtpvette

Where are you located?

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    818 Dreamer,, Key Largo Fl,,, a long way from you.

Uploaded new pictures to dropbox. GTM-1 are old pictures, GTM-2 current. More to come.

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/h43r6...257j9u86v&dl=0
    FFR GTM Chassis 22
    2016 Corvette M7 Z51
    2015 Scion FRS
    AKA FAB on other forum

Post Thanks / Like
    FFR GTM Chassis 22
    2016 Corvette M7 Z51
    2015 Scion FRS
    AKA FAB on other forum