Thread: E-E brake relocation

Post Thanks / Like

E-E brake relocation

Has anyone relocated their emergency brake handle location and shortened it

Any part #'s would be greatly appreciated

First build - addressing known projects

Thanks,

Post Thanks / Like
    Lot's of posts on this topic. Since you are new to the forum, don't search using the forum search tool (it sucks). Use Google search in this format (copy/paste exactly) - whatever is after the "/" will be the search parameter (*ignore the hyperlink....the forum keeps adding it automatically....just copy/paste as plain text into Google search bar):

site:http://thefactoryfiveforum.com /e-brake relocate

Here are a few I had referenced in my OneNote....I'm planning to relocate mine too (necessary for a T56):
    facultyofmusic - note he ended up moving it to the DS....so read more from his build thread to see the final placement.

This post shows lots of good options

Another option is to get rid of the handle completely and use something like E-Stopp (push-button e-brake). Here's one option for how/where to install it. Here's a post showing a different mounting option. Here's a third option (there are others out there).
    Darryl [dbo_texas]
    MKIV #9644 (build thread) (Index)
    MK4 Complete Kit | Gen2 crate Coyote | Tremec T56, 3.55 IRS | power steering | hydroboost | dual roll bars | FFR carbon fiber dash | 18" Halibrands + Wilwoods | RT drop trunk kit & turn signal | front battery mount | saddle leather Intatrim Stoneleigh seats + interior accents

3. Thanks kcwitt thanked for this post