Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New Spyder Registry

Post Thanks / Like

New Spyder Registry

Hello Spyder Forum,
    Wanting to find out as much as I could on the FFR Spyder GT I found myself creating a new registry. I combining registries from both forums and also pulled info from related posts and some YouTube posts. Last known locations, pics and related car info all on one Excel sheet (tried not to publish personal info). I would be happy to share with anyone wanting a copy (I am new to the site but I suspect you can PM me via the site with a request. It is somewhat rudimentary, but I suspect it is of high interest to Spyder owners. Snapshot of the registry shown below.
    I am the new owner of #33 and am currently freshening it up. With 800 miles so far, it is still close to new condition.
    Regards,
    Eric/Washington State
    SpyderRegistry.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NW Spyder; 12-05-2023 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Addition of Pic of Excel Registry

2. Thanks Ntgt40 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Eric, thanks for your efforts in updating the Spyder Registry... [ATTACH=CONFIG]194300
    Spyder #25, 306 with Borla FI
    Dave O, Annapolis Md
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ochie; 01-10-2024 at 05:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice Pic!

Thank you for adding to it! Your Spyder looks fantastic.

I should also add that the excel sheet pic on the first note is only a snapshot. If you, or anyone wants a most recent copy, I can be emailed at [email protected] and I'll send a copy so it lives on if I go away.

Post Thanks / Like
    Daytona Cobra Turn 7.jpg
    I would love a copy! I would also like for you to add me to the list. #32 still lives in Vacaville, Ca. but is no longer owned by Bob Horn. I got caught up in the build with him and wound up buying him out about 5 years ago.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Presdough View Post
    Daytona Cobra Turn 7.jpg
    I would love a copy! I would also like for you to add me to the list. #32 still lives in Vacaville, Ca. but is no longer owned by Bob Horn. I got caught up in the build with him and wound up buying him out about 5 years ago.
    Hello Presdough - private message sent. Thank you for update!