Greetings and salutations from Arizona.

I recently completed my engine build. I used the completion of the motor as the tipping point to order my kit or not (not really an or not. I was going to order the kit regardless. It was just my trigger point).
I haven't built a motor in a long time so it was extremely gratifying when it roared to life for the first time.

Typically a Ford guy in my youth with 289, 302, 351W, 351C builds I decided to go the LS route with a 6.0 LS Gen4 block bored and stroked to 408. I acquired the block cheap which is why I went this route. Somewhat budget oriented build without much sacrifice for power.
I'll eventually get a dyno to get actual HP numbers. Couldn't find an engine dyno in my general area but plenty of chassis dynos around. But I'm guessing 600+ HP

Started a YouTube channel documenting my build process with various #shorts and full length videos, so I'm also learning video editing (I'll add a link to those videos below). It's funny you can see my progression of improvement with the editing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC53...lFxRkPfpCq31Ew

Anyways, I just ordered my Roadster Kit and am anxiously awaiting delivery sometime early next year.

I'll more than likely make some video's of that process as well. But in the mean time I'm making room in my garage for the project.

Glad to be a part of this community as there is a wealth of information. Love seeing the progress and issues / solutions to the builds.