Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: looking to connect with North East Wisconsin builders

Post Thanks / Like

looking to connect with North East Wisconsin builders

I am just starting down this road to building and would like to connect with local builders to network with. I am in Neenah WI anyone close by?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Paul, Welcome to the build community! I’m heading down the same road and plan to order my kit roadster late May. There is another person in the town of Neenah who took delivery a month ago, Dave108, who has been posting his progress.

Rob

Post Thanks / Like
    That's Great! I also met a guy named Bill from Neenah in the Factory Five Build school over in MI a week or two ago. I think that shortly after the 1st of the year we should try to get together and met each other. I am willing to host a meet and greet in my garage. Would you be up for it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a great idea!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just did a type 65 coupe. Paint and everything myself. Still need to rub out the paint and align better, but it is roadworthy and titled. I am in Green Bay WI. What are you building?

Todd

Post Thanks / Like
    I am building a mk4 roadster. Sorry it took so long to reply. I don't think to check the forums that often.

Post Thanks / Like
    Very close as I am in Neenah. Let me know. glad to know others nearby. I got my complete MK4 the day before Thanksgiving.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey everybody. I am in the Westby area of the state and have a Mark I Roadster. I'm also part of the Wisconsin Cobra Club that has most of it's members on your side of the state. I didn't build my car but plan to eventually build a Type 65 Coupe. I have a number of relatives in the Green Bay/ Neenah area so I do get over there on occasion. I' also signed up for the Iola Old Car Show & Swap Meet in July if any of you are thinking of going. There were only 3 Cobra's at Iola the last two years. Would be nice to see more. I would really like to see your Daytona too Todd!!!!

Nate
    Nate Johnson
    Mark I 302 from a 92 Mustang GT 650 CFM Carb 99 GT Solid Axle with 3:27
    "If you don't take the time to do it right, you'll make the time to do it over." - Dad