Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Gen 3 Coyote Manual Harness Missing and Required

Post Thanks / Like

Gen 3 Coyote Manual Harness Missing and Required

Hi,

I have just got around to wiring up a Gen 3 in my Daytona coupe, and have just found out that I am missing the manual harness. Looks like the harness is only used for connecting to the o2 sensors

I have reached out to Ford performance but they said it is only available as part of the full control pack.

Engine and control pack were supplied by Factory Five about 2 years ago. I reached out to them via email earlier in the week but haven't had a reply as of yet.

Anyone got any suggestions on where I could possibly source as a stand alone, if Factory Five are unable to help? The part number according to the Factory Five installation manual is CM-14A006-MTRANS .

Thanks,
    Dan

Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe a little more clarity is needed on what you don't have. Do you have the control pack with the computer, PCB fuse box etc? All of which is tied together. The pack comes with O2 sensors and depending on where you got it they sometimes include extenders. Are you missing the engine harness?
    MKIV #7275 Acquired June 2019 (2010 partial build), Gen 2 Coyote by Forte w/TK600- PRO 5.0 - McLeod RST twin Clutch-QT Bell, old style IRS, 8.8 3.55 Rear, Gas'n Headers/Pipes, Power Steering, Hydroboost by Forte, Breeze Roll Bar, Heated Seats, 17" halibrand w/ Nitto G2, Maradyne Fan Controller, Paul Proe Vent Kit, Russ Thompson Signal w/ FTP- Received June 2019/First Start April 2020/Go Cart May 2020/Legal September 2020/PAINT BY SPOTLIGHT CUSTOMS JAN 2021

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    I received the control pack that included the accelerator pedal, intake boxes with MAF sensor, the PCM, the o2 sensors and the control pack main harness with the fuse box / OBD etc. I have the engine harness.

What I am missing is the smaller harness that connects from the PCM to the o2 sensors. Images below:

Capture.JPG
    Capture2.JPG

Post Thanks / Like
    A little tough finding a shortage two years after the fact. Going to be hard for Factory Five since they probably would have to break up a control pack to provide only that harness plus their policy for reporting shortages. Although they typically are pretty relaxed about the actual deadline. Seems Ford Performance would be your best bet. Buy a whole Control Pack? Nice. What about one of the performance shops that deal with Coyote swaps? Like https://pbhperformance.com/ They might even be able to supply one that doesn't need extensions.
    Build 1: Mk3 Roadster #5125. Sold 11/08/2014. Build 2: Mk4 Roadster #7750. Sold 04/10/2017. Build Thread
    Build 3: Mk4 Roadster 20th Anniversary #8674. Sold 09/07/2020. Build Thread and Video. Build 4: Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe #59. Gen 3 Coyote. Legal 03/04/2020. Build Thread and Video
    Build 5: 35 Hot Rod Truck #138. LS3 and 4L65E auto. Rcvd 01/05/2021. Legal 04/20/2023. Build Thread. Sold 11/9/2023.