Ah what a good feeling when I got off the phone with a Factory Five tech after submitting my coupe order this morning. Not ready to start a build thread quite yet, but here is a summary of the build plan.
1. This will be a full non-donor build.
2. Highly optioned Type 65 Coupe base kit with 2015 IRS option.
3. Set up for 302 type mounts as the engine will be the 363 302 variant. Looking seriously at a Ford Strokers 363 SBF short block and twisted wedge heads. I will finish out the rest and top it off with stack EFI.
4. Lots of deletes from the standard order sheet as brakes, seats, exhaust, and the like as they will be all new aftermarket parts.
5. I will be taking a lot of flack (s..t) for this one, transmission will be a 10R80 AT with the external US Shift controller and paddle shifters.
6. All the exhaust components will be from GasN both SS headers and side pipes. Plan is to have side pipes ceramic coated in a matte white.
7. Wheels are highly likely to be Apex ARC-8 in matte bronze with front 19x11 and rear 19x12. Tires will be Continental ExtremeContact Sport 02, fronts 305/30-19 and rear 325/30-19. Unfortunately no one appears to be currently making a 19 in Halibrand replica wheel, at least based from my web searches. I have a email into Team III wheels asking if they could make them, no response so far. For those looking for wheel and tire packages, I will be buying the configuration above from Fitment Industries. Wheels and tires together are discounted to $4031 per their website and this is without any further incentives like sales, which I will watch for around Memorial Day and the 4th of July.
8. Seats will likely be Corbeau A4s as I have them in my Mustang restomod.
9. Body color will be metallic red like the Rapid Red on modern Mustangs and GTs. The paint will be the House Of Kolor near equivalent semi-candy Apple Red with their clear over it. Not sure about stripes yet, but the rear taillight panel will be all body color. If stripes are applied, they will be ghosted on the hood only.
10. For comfort, as I live in central AZ, the car will have AC and side windows.

Other than the engine and transmission, the car will attempt to be a look alike to EdwardB's, Paul's, build. I hope this is enough of a teaser that I will get a following once I start the build thread in August after the kit arrives.