Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: More progress made on the body : )

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Steve.

I have to say that I really appreciate the kind words and support that you send my way. My wife asked whether or not I was getting excited again about the build and how it's coming along? I told her that I am happy about how things seem to be coming together. It sure looks like it's going to turn out the way I had originally envisioned. But to be honest, the thing that would make me the happiest, is simply to be done with it...

We were leaving the "Texas Cattle Co" just outside of the Charlotte Motor Speedway, and a Pearl Orange Lamborghini Aventador came along beside us. Just beautiful! Of course I'm thinking to myself; wow, what a Sweeeeeeeeet car. I pointed it out to Pam as it was coming up behind us so she would see it when it passed by. As it happened, the guy pulled up and drove next to us down to the Speedway intersection.

It was pretty obvious that the he wanted the people around him to look at him and his car;(Which I sort of get...). Pam never said a word. And then all of the sudden, shes says, "He's not all that..., it would be sweet if we were in the GTM". I said, I don't know..., That's a pretty cool car.

And then Pam said, "Well... all you need is money for that. You have to BUILD a GTM to own one." That was the moment that I started enjoying the thought of finishing this car.

Now I just want it finished and ready to drive.

Thanks again for your positive comments and support.

Also... Thanks to Gary Cheney, for always seeming to know when I need a boost. Gary you never fail to make me laugh. Good luck with the mini project on your GTM that we talked about. I know you'll have it handled in no time.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 05-11-2014 at 08:21 AM.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    All I know is that I'm called "The Stig".
    GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like

Llicense Plate Lights...

I bought a pair of the license plate fastener lights from Factory Five.

I have a question for anyone who has used them. What connector did you use to power them without needing to cut the wire when you need to remove the plate. Right now it seems that I will need to run the wire through the mounting hole in order to use the fastener to hold the plate in place. If I want or need to remove the plate, I'll either have to be able to pull the "disconnected" connector end through the mounting hole, or cut the wire, and then re-connect it when the plate goes back on.

Is this what you guys have done? Or is there some other way to use these LED lights without needing to cut the wires when you need to pull the plate?

Thanks,

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 05-16-2014 at 07:58 AM.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Not trying to be flip, but how often do you think you will be removing the license plate? I can't remember the last time I messed with a rear license plate. I put them on, and there they stay. No reason to remove them.
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    Not trying to be flip, but how often do you think you will be removing the license plate? I can't remember the last time I messed with a rear license plate. I put them on, and there they stay. No reason to remove them.
    True... But I've had them off and on my other cars for detailing.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    I used single connectors on each wire, basic crimp on style, tight fit, but they do push through one at a time. I have had my plate off a couple times. LOL

I seem to remember drilling my plate a little bit to get the stud part of the lights to fit through easily.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I had to cut my wires to take the plate off.
    To take the plate off
    To take the exhaust off
    To take the motorized wing uprights off
    to take the rear subframe off
    to take the transaxle halfshafts off
    To take the transaxle out
    to take the carbon fiber firewall out
    to take the blower's water container off
    to take the wing's motorized controller off
    to take the engine out.

then I went looking for a basket full of kittens.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fact5racer View Post
    Yes, I had to cut my wires to take the plate off.
    To take the plate off
    To take the exhaust off
    To take the motorized wing uprights off
    to take the rear subframe off
    to take the transaxle halfshafts off
    To take the transaxle out
    to take the carbon fiber firewall out
    to take the blower's water container off
    to take the wing's motorized controller off
    to take the engine out.

I'm beginning to pick up on the fact that Kittens just aren't safe animals around the Cheney household...
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    I'm beginning to pick up on the fact that Kittens just aren't safe animals around the Cheney household...
    Mike-

I was thinking the same thing! I was also thinking that perhaps frustrated Mr. Cheney might consider an investment in magnets! ;-o)

I am also glad that Pam appears to be excited for you as you wrap things up. Knowing your journey, I can only imagine the feelings you all are experiencing.

I look forward to your next update, and truly hope that things go flat-out smooth all the way to completion!

Happy thoughts to y'all!

Regards,

Steve

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's just GM kittens that should be worried. Ford kittens should be safe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like the fun is beginning. Here's a picture of the GTM wrapped and protected so work can begin.

Should have some interesting photos to post before long.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Yes Sir...........Professionals, that care about your property as much as you do, at work.
    R/s
    Vidal
    CURRENT STATUS: Interior Rework and Bodywork.
    GenII GTM #331. Delivered (23/9/10)
    BUILD LOG AND WEBSITE:
    http://gtmbuild.weebly.com/ .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by VD2021 View Post
    Yes Sir...........Professionals, that care about your property as much as you do, at work.
    Agreed!!! It sure helps me to relax a little when I see the care that Steve has taken with my car since day 1. I'm comfortable with what I've seen so far.

Thanks Buddy.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    I made a choice to buy a set of Sparco seats. These seats are constructed with a steel frame structure, and appear to be perfect for stripping down and recovering. Also, given that the structure is made of steel, the seat can be cut and re-welded to make what we want an keep the integrity and safety.

The bolsters will be trimmed back a bit, to allow much better ease of entry into and departure from the car.

These seats, in their stock form, are too tall for the GTM. But when we're finished re-working the upper "headrest" area, it should fit with a little room to spare. As I said, I bought these because they had "good bones" that lends towards being re-work-able... I feel more comfortable changing the shape of these seats, than I do the fiberglass seats that come with the kit. I don't think that there is anything at all wrong with the GTM kit seats. But it achieve the look that I'm after, it would involve cutting them up, and then trying to add rigidity back into them... With these seats, I don't have to take any of the structure's rigidity or safety away.

Plus... there is a chance that we can even make them comfortable to sit in!!! Time will tell.

They are supposed to be delivered on Tuesday.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 05-23-2014 at 10:51 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike-

I like your choice. Also, I am not sure you need to be all that aggressive on the bolster if you choose not to. It appears to me that you can split the difference between where they are now and Murray's drawing, and still ingress and egress easily enough. Of course, I know you will determine for yourself. I like your choice, and agree that they will hold up far better than trying to work with the glass seats.

I have to tell you that I can't wait to see the final interior, so I know how anxious you must be!! Keep on plugging away.

Regards,

Steve

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I started with the fixed back version of the chronosseat%20chrono%20sport.JPG to make my cf seats. Make sure and sit in 'em before they start to make sure the basic fit is right. I think you'll be happier with these over the stock seats.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WIS89 View Post
    Mike-

I like your choice. Also, I am not sure you need to be all that aggressive on the bolster if you choose not to. It appears to me that you can split the difference between where they are now and Murray's drawing, and still ingress and egress easily enough. Of course, I know you will determine for yourself. I like your choice, and agree that they will hold up far better than trying to work with the glass seats.

I have to tell you that I can't wait to see the final interior, so I know how anxious you must be!! Keep on plugging away.

Regards,

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by carbon fiber View Post
    I started with the fixed back version of the chronosseat%20chrono%20sport.JPG to make my cf seats. Make sure and sit in 'em before they start to make sure the basic fit is right. I think you'll be happier with these over the stock seats.
    Steve,

I agree. My plan is to cut the shoulder and thigh bolsters back to about half size. I want "something" there, but I don't want to climb over them... I really like the structure of the Sparco seats. I think that they will allow me to reach the goals for the way the seat looks, and how they fit into the design of the interior. The driver's seat is going to be tailored to me and the feel that I want. And the passenger seat is going to be tailored to my wife and what is comfortable to her. (Because I want her to "want" to take trips in it with me).

Jason,

I think that these will provide a really nice foundation to make some seats that should be in this car; as well as seats that are comfortable enough to drive the car for extended periods, and not be thinking about how the seats "feel". The thing is; Steve knows that this is going to be a street car and not a track car. So he is going to great lengths to make sure that these seats are comfortable for both of us. I like that!

Thanks guys.

Mike

I think you're right. I'll enjoy these seats, which extends to enjoying the car.
    Last edited by The Stig; 05-24-2014 at 10:02 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Sweet. The seats are here.

Steve will start stripping them down and getting them prepped for reconfiguration and re-upholstering.

The Gen-II seats will be shipped to a Friend in need, tomorrow!

All wiring is completed... Sweet!

The Gauges came back from Classic instruments, and look excellent!! They are wired and functional!!!

The audio system is mapped out and ready to install. The Sub-woofer box is ready to go in, and the other speakers are ready to be placed.

The Head unit and amp are already wired and functional.

The hydraulic lift developed a leak. It is currently being replaced by Simon at RamLift Pro. So that will be re-installed next week sometime.

When the audio items are installed, work on the dash and interior panels will ramp up. The dash will be formed from foam, and then wrapped in fiberglass once it and the door panels are fitted. They will then be covered.

So we're making good progress.

It feels good to see all these "projects" coming together. Steve is really doing a fantastic job coordinating these pieces of work.

I need to get busy on prepping the new rear hatch to be fitted onto the car.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 05-30-2014 at 12:54 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Mike,

Outstanding!

I feel good just reading your latest update. Even the news of the Ramlift leak felt positive......
    R/s
    Vidal
    CURRENT STATUS: Interior Rework and Bodywork.
    GenII GTM #331. Delivered (23/9/10)
    BUILD LOG AND WEBSITE:
    http://gtmbuild.weebly.com/ .

Post Thanks / Like
    It feels good to be in a better mood about it all. I've been seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for a while now. I just didn't realize that it was such a long tunnel.

It is finally getting there, and I'm very comfortable with the work that is being done right now.

Take care Buddy!

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like

FFR Open House 2014

Hello all,

I had hoped to make it the open house this year with my Completed GTM build. But apparently it wasn't meant to be; (Again).

The car's interior is still being worked on, and I'm honestly not planning to rush it.

Hopefully I'll have it finished up and on the road very soon though.

Take care, and Enjoy the FFR Open House festivities.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 06-10-2014 at 08:01 AM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Missing a self imposed deadline is a dud for one day. If you make compromises now just so you can make your deadline you will probably live with those compromises for as long as you own the car. Your wisdom and patience are showing through by keeping your eye on the goal. I never miss my goals. But I seem to have great difficulty aligning the goals and the timeframe (or the cost). Just ask my wife or my boss. They'll both tell you it takes twice as long and cost twice as much as I say. But they keep coming back for more, so I must be doing OK.

That being said, nothing ever gets done without a deadline. So let's getter done! 

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello all,

I had hoped to make it the open house this year with my Completed GTM build. But apparently it wasn't meant to be; (Again).

The car's interior is still being worked on, and I'm honestly not planning to rush it.

Hopefully I'll have it finished up and on the road very soon though.

Take care, and Enjoy the FFR Open House festivities.

Mike
    Mike,

It's only a short Southwest flight away! Visit this year, bring the car next!

-Michael

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RumRunner View Post
    Mike,

It's only a short Southwest flight away! Visit this year, bring the car next!

-Michael
    Hmmm... That's a thought!
    Fly into Logan, Friday evening.
    Grab a rental car and find a hotel room for the night.
    Hang out at Factory Five for the open house.
    Then fly back to Charlotte on Sunday.

I'll give that some thought. It would be great to meet you guys.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll give that some thought. It would be great to meet you guys.

Mike
    Likewise ... it would be quite the GTM gathering!

-Michael

Post Thanks / Like
    I tried to re-arrange some things that were already put in motion, in order to make the trip up to the open house... but I wasn't able to make it work.

It sort of bummed me out, so I jumped in the car and headed to North Charlotte to visit the GTM. Steve was working the seats. He has them stripped down to the frames, and has started cutting and reshaping the bolster supports and the head restraints...

I was able to sit in one before he stripped it completely down, and man was it ever comfortable! I can tell that I'm going to like being behind the wheel for extended periods for various trips. 3 to 4 hour trips shouldn't kill me. And for what ever reason, it even seemed easier to get in and out of the car. That alone is worth it's weight in gold, as far as I'm concerned.

These seat fit the contour of the body angle and the firewall very well. The seat in this picture has not been cut down. This is the original size. (The adjustment lever was removed in order to be able to fit it into the car.

Even though it hasn't been cut down, I was still able to get in and sit comfortably with "some" head room, and almost perfect leg room. (I'm 6'-0" on a good day, and 5'-11") the other 364 days of the year. I had perfect reach to the clutch, brake, and accelerator pedal. For that reason, I'll probably just bolt them to the floor instead of worrying with how to make sliders work.
    If I used sliders, it could screw up the entire dynamic of whatever it is that make these perfect for me.
    I can't have that...

This picture shows how large the seat and back bolsters are. They'll be trimmed down quite a bit to get them out of the way when I'm getting in and out of the car. Also, the front pad (at the knee area) will be trimmed back a couple of inches as well. Again, this will give a little more room when getting in and out. With that said though, I was able to get in and out of these seats in their stock form, much easier than the original cobra seats that come with the kit. Maybe due to the fact that I wasn't sitting quite as low in the car, and I didn't have to overcome that in order to climb in and out.

So when we make the minor modifications, ingress and egress should not be an issue at all.

We talked about whether or not to use pass-through openings in the seat. I sort of like the way that looks. But I think a different design for the opening may be in order.

When it's trimmed down, this seat will look like an OEM deigned it to fit into this confined area, no problem.

Fun times!
    Last edited by The Stig; 06-13-2014 at 10:57 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are a few pictures of the seat's framework.

The head restraint area has been disassembled, cut down to a smaller size of what it was. This will allow it to fit a little more upright in the car, as necessary, and allows the adjustability of the seat back to actually be used.

You can also see the seat back adjustment lever with the lever on the inside... These are wider seats than the fiberglass seats, by about an inch and a half. So since we have more room on the tunnel side of the seat, we are filling the lever to the inside. This also gets it out of immediate view when you open the door.

These seats come with a nice webbing system, which results in a very comfortable feel when your sitting in it. I'm no longer the sleek trim guy that I was in my younger days. And I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact that any seat that goes into this car isn't going to be very comfortable with my wide butt in it. But I was really surprised at how good they actually did feel. I didn't feel crowded, or confined, at all.

Here you can see that the side bolsters have been cut down a little. The bolsters for the seat bottom will be reduced about 2 inches on each side.

All cuts are being tacked for now, until we know that the shape is where we want it. Then come the finish welds. The frame is made of steel tubing. So the places where the tubes are joined back together wll use inserts that will be welded in place to maintain strength. You can see the original foam padding that came with the seat, laying next to it. Some of it will be re-used, and some won't.
    Last edited by The Stig; 06-13-2014 at 09:39 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lookin' good Mike. I've stripped the foam off my seats to re-use but I'm thinking of replicating them in memory foam. My foam is different than yours, it's all flat-stock, (fixed back version) and the back and seat pads are separate and removable. From what I see here you'll be a lot happier you went this direction. Can't wait to it come together!

Post Thanks / Like
    Lookin' good Mike. I've stripped the foam off my seats to re-use but I'm thinking of replicating them in memory foam. My foam is different than yours, it's all flat-stock, (fixed back version) and the back and seat pads are separate and removable. From what I see here you'll be a lot happier you went this direction. Can't wait to it come together!
    It's funny that you mention that. When I sat in the seat, I thought to myself that it felt a bit like memory foam as well. I think that's probably why it was so comfortable to me. (Maybe I just wanted it to be...)

But yes, I agree with you. I'm very happy that I switched out the seats. I wasn't sure at first, but my confidence started coming back to me. And today sealed it. I want to see it all come together also; and little by little, it is.

But Steve's knocking things off the list every day.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like

These are brand new, never been used, never been sat in, never even been looked at until last week. But the foam sure looks like
    they've soaked in a few loads of something... They haven't; but they sure LOOK like they have...

In their stock height, they fit in the car. (Barely). When they have been re-worked, they should be another inch or two lower,
    but with a similar shape in the headrest. But like I mentioned before, the bolsters in the shoulders, backs, and seats.

They really do seem to be a good match for the car.

Last edited by The Stig; 06-13-2014 at 09:36 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like

In order to re-shape the seats, the steel frame has to be re-"shaped". So a few cuts are being made to take out an inch or two here and there.

Let the cutting begin...

It just gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling to see $1000.00 worth of seats cut up.

They'll be tacked back together and test fitted.

I can't wait to see them re-shaped with the new and old foam re-installed.
    Last edited by The Stig; 06-13-2014 at 09:20 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't tell you how many times my wife has said "didn't you just spend $xxxx.xx on that part that you just chop sawed?"

When I tell her I'm "making it better", her next comment usually is something along the lines of... "When are we going to get a new refrigerator? I know exactly the one I want, and you won't even have to "make it better"! Although I have never seen a Sub Zero that didn't need new cabinets to go with it.
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    I can't tell you how many times my wife has said "didn't you just spend $xxxx.xx on that part that you just chop sawed?"

When I tell her I'm "making it better", her next comment usually is something along the lines of... "When are we going to get a new refrigerator? I know exactly the one I want, and you won't even have to "make it better"! Although I have never seen a Sub Zero that didn't need new cabinets to go with it.

LOL!!!!!!! Amen Brother.... Tell it ALL!!!!!!

My wife saw a piece of property that she thought would be a great investment. I told her that we might have to wait a bit. Then she asked "how the interior was coming"...

I'll be glad to finish this car.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    I drove up to Steve's shop yesterday to re-install the Ram-Lift Pro pump. (What a pain in the A$$)... But it's back in now.

Steve has been continuing his work on the seats.

They are looking good, but the bolsters are still much to large for my taste. So he's shaving them down a bit more.

The head section has been re-shaped to a different design that I originally wanted. The Pass through will be custom made to clean it up, and make it a little easier to look at.
    The side bolsters stick way to far out, to comfortably get in and out of the car. So they need to be cut down again.

I want them trimmed to about half their current size. (Seat Back & Seat bottom bolsters).

This would get the bolsters out of the way, when getting in and out. Plus I really don't care for the way that the huge bolsters look. If this were going to be a track specific car, I would definitely find a way to make them work. But it isn't, so I prefer something more comfortable.

Isn't it funny how you can have a rock solid idea of what you want, and invariably the person doing the work wants to follow their own design path, and starts working on you to change your mind to go along with what their ideas are...?

I originally wanted a seat that resembled an Aston Martin seat. Then I started hearing about how difficult it would be to trim the original GTM seats to make them look the way i wanted, and remain safe.

So I bought new seats that could be re-configured the way that I wanted. But somehow, and I'm not really sure how it happened, I've been swayed towards the Ferrari seat with a head rest that I could have bought off the shelf.

This Ferrari F12 seat is what the end result will look more like... Except for the head rest area.
    Last edited by The Stig; 07-01-2014 at 09:01 AM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    They'll match your F12 hatch...

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice Mike!!!! I really like the pregress and results you are getting. I also used the look of that Ferrari seat for mine. Keep the updates coming.

GenII GTM #354
    Delivered (02/09/11)

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Hugo. Sorry to copy your design. Your seats turned out awesome and look great in your car.

I did a Google search for Ferrari Seats, and ran across these F12 seats. I liked the style of them more so than those of the 459 Italia or the F430. And since I was apparently no longer headed in the direction of the Aston Martin design, that spurred this whole thing, I migrated to this look. I guess "great minds think alike". It fits the styles and lines of the car, and should look nice in the interior.

Also...

The underside of the seats have been strengthened with 1.25" angle steel stock in the front & 5/8" square stock in the rear that spans the width of the seat frame. The 90 degree angle steel will lock into the floor riser, and the square bar will provide a more rigid mount to the 1/8" steel floor. As well, the seat belt mount is being relocated from the tunnel/floor to the seat frame, in order to gain a little more room for positioning the seat correctly.

The audio system will be installed this week. The "invisible" Woofer box will be installed and correctly ported. Then everything inside the car will be covered in plastic, and work begins on the dash.

Fun times...

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    They'll match your F12 hatch...
    Now see...? I knew that someone would help me make sense of it all!

Thank you Buddy!

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Good morning Hugo. Sorry to copy your design. Your seats turned out awesome and look great in your car.

Mike
    Mike, Thanks for the compliments on my seats. Don't get me wrong I was complementing you on your decision to use this design. In no way do I see it as if you had copied my design. If anything we both got inspired (copy) Ferrari's design.
    GenII GTM #354
    Delivered (02/09/11)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kempo View Post
    Mike, Thanks for the compliments on my seats. Don't get me wrong I was complementing you on your decision to use this design. In no way do I see it as if you had copied my design. If anything we both got inspired (copy) Ferrari's design.
    The seats are just ONE of the things that I could rave about. You built one of the nicest examples of "what a GTM can be". I'm amazed every time I read through your build thread. I think you did an awesome job, inside & out.

Take care Buddy. I hope to meet up with you before long.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    It's been a little while since I've updated this thread in regard to the progress of the interior.

The seats have been configured so that they fit me and my wife; and they're very comfortable to sit in for more than 10 minutes. (Big Plus)

The fabrication of the Dash was next on the list, and I finally have a few pictures to show how that's coming along. I think it's turning out exactly as I had hoped it would. Steve Kurzman really knows his craft. These photos were taken off of his face book page. (The Custom Stitching Co).

A collage of pictures to show the fabrication of the dash.

In the next three picture you can see how the dash slopes down in a graceful / sleek design, similar to the Aston Martin DB9 Dash.

Front view shows how the dash is shaped to wrap around into the door panels (when they are formed).

The view from the drivers side: This really gives the interior a Super Car look and feel.

The console will be integrated into the subtle curve of the dash, and blend back to the engine cover. The Porsche Cluster will be nested into the dash and will also have an integrated design with the flow of the dash. The way the dash rolls down looks really good to me, but it also prevents the dash from crowding the forward range of view.

You can see the roll bar cover hanging from the top. This will be integrated into the pillar covers, and into the dash as well. The center section of the cover will be removed, (mainly for head room), and tucked in close in order to maximize the range of view out of the windshield.
    Last edited by The Stig; 07-25-2014 at 11:37 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast