Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,480 of 2016

Thread: More progress made on the body : )

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    It will work Mike. You can probably use mdf for something softer like this mesh, It'll be easier to radius the edges. You'll also want to make the forms deeper and sharper than you actually want the mesh to be or you'll lose some of the definition. I've made plenty of wood forms to make airplane parts. Call me if you need some tips or help.Oak Form Blocks.JPGFirst parts for LH assembly.JPGForm Blocks.JPG
    Last edited by carbon fiber; 04-05-2016 at 05:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike,

The 1/2" square is definitely stiff/strong enough. Probably more so than you are thinking. I think it will work.

Good Luck!

-Michael

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike-

Pandora is really starting to get that "I'm (almost) ready for my close-up" look about her! I really, really like how everything is coming together.

I have to think you are starting to get a little excited, right? I can't wait to get a good look at her with that awesome color choice.

Congratulations on getting to another exciting stage. I admire your focus and unrelenting drive; I know it will pay off!

Thanks for all the updates.

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WIS89 View Post
    Mike-

Pandora is really starting to get that "I'm (almost) ready for my close-up" look about her! I really, really like how everything is coming together.

I have to think you are starting to get a little excited, right? I can't wait to get a good look at her with that awesome color choice.

Congratulations on getting to another exciting stage. I admire your focus and unrelenting drive; I know it will pay off!

Thanks for all the updates.

Regards,

Steve
    LOL... Yes I'm excited about the possibility, but we're still a little way out. Pandora gets to the point where she's "ready for her close up" and then gets a terrible fear of the camera...

I think that with the most recent discussion with Tony regarding the plan for the doors and the next steps that he has laid out in terms of accomplishing those plans, we should see a little quicker pace. He seemed excited, which definitely helps me to be able to look a little further forward.

The sayings "Patience is a Virtue", "Good things come to those who wait", What's worth having is worth extending the patience to wait for", and (my favorite), "Patience is something that you admire in the driver behind you, but scorn in the one ahead of you"... are all 100% true. But I never thought when I bought this car to build 6 1/2 years ago, that it would force me to wait this long or test my patience, and my ability to try to remain calm, this much.

But I do think that I've seen the ghost of Cecil B. DeMille lurking around lately...

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-06-2016 at 12:42 PM.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    All I know is that I'm called "The Stig".
    GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    So, there was a new addition to the stable at Tony's shop this week. And you know me, I couldn't resist the opportunity to take a couple of pictures.

Ferrari F12 - Megacar! Successor to the 599 GTB... It's a VERY over the top GT car.

I'm not usually one to like red interiors, but this was more of a burgundy color, and looked great with the gray paint.

But seriously, Tony told me that the car was there, and I knew it had the type of grill mesh that I'm interested in using on the GTM.

Problem was, I didn't really know what size to order.

So I went there hoping to get a couple of close up pictures with a ruler to show openings per inch.

I may have made Pandora a little jealous with all the pictures and drooling...

It turns out, that there is a company that sells this sort of "welded mesh" right here in Charlotte.

I was a little worried that it would be too thin and flimsy. But that stuff is very rigid, and I think it'll work and look great on Pandora.

So I'll run down, and lighten my wallet considerably, and come home with enough to work with.

She'll like her new jewelry. For a little while...

Man that F12 was nice.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-10-2016 at 12:21 PM.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Tony came up with what I believe is an awesome idea for sealing the side windows as an OEM would.

The door came off, and work began to start the initial fitting of the channel to the GTM.

The door when back on, to check how the window would fit into the channel. So far, it looks pretty danged close.

It will allow for OEM styled pinch molding all the way around the glass, which should result in a 100% seal. The result should be that we have no wind noise, and no water (rain) intrusion.

The plan is also to use the inner and outer C5 hip moldings at the lower edge of the glass. It will obviously be trimmed to fit, but it should work well with the channel and rubber moldings around the glass.

There is obviously some adjustment needed, but it's looking very nice to me so far!

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't want to be negative, but I don't like the look of the channel at all. I'm sure it will work but it reminds me of 80s GM cars. (Especially where the strip terminates in front) You can make the glass snug to a weatherstrip if everything is done right. OEMs have done it many times. (corvettes are a good example) (mikespms did it with mopar weatherstrip) That's what I'm doing. It will require some reworking of the flange on the body that the weatherstrip sits on to bring the weather strip out to meet the glass properly. FFR did a horrible job making these bodies and doors where they won't just go thogether, there's a lot of cut and re-glass work involved getting them right but it can be done. I'm also rounding/reshaping the hard edge around the window to look more oem. Again, it's your car, not mine. JMHO. Please don't take it the wrong way. If you're happy with it that's all that matters.
    Last edited by carbon fiber; 04-19-2016 at 10:09 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hi Mike,

Just chiming in to give you a big "atta-boy" for hanging in there! Assuming you are ready to go next year, if you decide to come out west for the cruise-in the entry fee will be on me. It's a pittance, but it's the least I can do! I hope you can finally git'r dun and put some miles on Pandora this year! Are you going to FFR's open house this year?

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jason,

The channel is not going to be left exposed. When all is done, it will will barely be noticed. I think it's going to provide a strong seal, and look good as well. But the main thing was to put a stake in the ground and just get started with a design goal. We've done that, and now we'll take the idea and make it work into the overall design. It's getting there.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-19-2016 at 09:58 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Hodgkins View Post
    Hi Mike,

Just chiming in to give you a big "atta-boy" for hanging in there! Assuming you are ready to go next year, if you decide to come out west for the cruise-in the entry fee will be on me. It's a pittance, but it's the least I can do! I hope you can finally git'r dun and put some miles on Pandora this year! Are you going to FFR's open house this year?

Thank you David. I'll let you know in January what my travel plans for Pandora will include. But if she's ready, she'll be in Huntington Beach in April 2017. I thought that Pam & I might make it up to Wareham this year, but now I doubt seriously that I'll be at the open house. I would have wanted everything to have been done by now, in order to get some miles behind her prior shows. Obviously, if she's out of the shop, we could load her into a trailer and go. I just want some time to make sure that things are sorted out first.

We'll see how it goes.

Thanks again, and take care.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-19-2016 at 09:56 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it's going to get glassed over that will help the look, but if it's a pinch seal it'll have to have the window partially down to open the door right? Are you going to use a setup like the factory corvettes have that drop the window down a little when the entry remote gets close to the car? Just curious. Any solution is better than a full window frame, they look hideous IMO.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike,

Looks like a reasonable plan to me.

As you know I spent a long time trying to tackle the same issue. In the end my implementation is similar to yours. I used aluminum angle to form a channel, you are using actual channel.

I wanted a few things from my window seals -
    • Minimal wind noise (as it turns out I'd be hard pressed to hear any wind given a 550 HP powerplant behind me )
    • Keep the water out when driving in the rain
    • make the roof/window body transition look better

I know I achieved the first two, and for me at least, definitely achieved the last.

The inner rubber seals against the inside surface of the glass, and the outer rubber just barely touches the outer surface of the glass, so between the channel and the rubber all water stays on the outside of the glass. I did have to rework the A-pillar fiberglass to get everything to work properly. And of course I glassed the channel in place and formed a smooth transition to the roofline. No more harsh angle on a car full of curves.

And I don't have to lower the window when opening/closing the door.

I think careful attention to detail on your part will win the day. Good luck!

-Michael
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RumRunner View Post
    Mike,

Looks like a reasonable plan to me.

As you know I spent a long time trying to tackle the same issue. In the end my implementation is similar to yours. I used aluminum angle to form a channel, you are using actual channel.

I wanted a few things from my window seals -
    • Minimal wind noise (as it turns out I'd be hard pressed to hear any wind given a 550 HP powerplant behind me )
    • Keep the water out when driving in the rain
    • make the roof/window body transition look better

I know I achieved the first two, and for me at least, definitely achieved the last.

The inner rubber seals against the inside surface of the glass, and the outer rubber just barely touches the outer surface of the glass, so between the channel and the rubber all water stays on the outside of the glass. I did have to rework the A-pillar fiberglass to get everything to work properly. And of course I glassed the channel in place and formed a smooth transition to the roofline. No more harsh angle on a car full of curves.

And I don't have to lower the window when opening/closing the door.

I think careful attention to detail on your part will win the day. Good luck!

-Michael
    Hi Michael,

On the surface, it looks like I've pirated your design. If so, it was unintentional.

It just makes sense to use an actual channel and seal instead of re-inventing the wheel. I like what you did with yours, but as Tony and I talked about it, I liked the idea of using a channel that was made to hold a specific rubber seal. I was hesitant at first, but it started making more and more sense.

I think that glassing in the visible side of the channel and blending to the a-pillars and roof section is the way to go. There just aren't many other options available that really work.

Thanks for the words of support! Much appreciated.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-19-2016 at 09:54 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    The one thing you are going to have to be careful of, particularly on the low sitting GTM, is people grabbing onto that window frame when entering and exiting the vehicle. Kinda like people do on the windshields of the Cobras. A training speech for those that take rides will be in order BEFORE they even get near the car.
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    The one thing you are going to have to be careful of, particularly on the low sitting GTM, is people grabbing onto that window frame when entering and exiting the vehicle. Kinda like people do on the windshields of the Cobras. A training speech for those that take rides will be in order BEFORE they even get near the car.
    Yep... I can see how that might be helpful.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    After a 3 week hiatus, Pandora's back in focus... It seems that a couple more people will be working to finish the bodywork and have her ready for paint soon. There has been a little progress here and there, but nothing that I want to post just yet. But she's getting there; slowly, but surely.

Yeah, I know... "Don't call me Shirley"...

Stay tuned.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like

A little test fitting of the belt molding that will be used to help seal the door glass.

The seals for the upper edges fit perfectly, and completely seal the glass. The design is still in process, but in my oppinion, it's looking good and working good.

These doors are just a bear to get right. They take a little effort here, and then some adjustment there, and some re-work again until it's right. I believe that we're getting closer to it being right.

They sound like OEM doors when they close. Pretty cool.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 05-18-2016 at 01:07 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    I stopped by the shop to see the progress that Tony and Kevin have made on my car. (Kevin is a new guy that recently started working for Tony, who by all indications, appears to be uber talented). All I can say is wow...! I think that yesterday was probably the happiest that I've been in regard to the progress being made, as well as the achievement of goals that we're trying to meet.

The drivers door and window are about as perfect as they can be on the GTM. Everything seals completely, 100%, and is looking better and better each time I see it. And, yes, I'm happy about it. It's still being tweaked, but OMG, these guys have nailed it as far as I am concerned.

Work will start on Monday to duplicate the design on the passengers side, and then car will be ready for slick coat. Paint is on the way.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 05-20-2016 at 04:47 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Hopefully the passenger side will go a lot quicker since a lot of the heavy lifting has been done figuring all the details out on the drivers side.
    I'm sure the entire forum is ready to see this one get re-born and re-graduated!
    Keep Us Posted & Please Post Some Pics!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoDadGo View Post
    Hopefully the passenger side will go a lot quicker since a lot of the heavy lifting has been done figuring all the details out on the drivers side.
    I'm sure the entire forum is ready to see this one get re-born and re-graduated!
    Keep Us Posted & Please Post Some Pics!
    That's the thought process that I'm operating on... Once the slick coat is on, we start priming and blocking. That's the picture that I can't wait to post. Because that's when all of the time consuming body work is behind us.

Thank you. I really appreciate the kind words and support.

As far as posting pictures; I'm trying to give Tony more time to get through some of the things that they are doing, without getting beat up for one thing or another.

But don't worry, I absolutely beleive in giving credit where credit is due. Pictures are the best way to show progress, and final product. My goal is not only get my car done to the best of my ability, but also to make sure that the people who made it possible are well recognized. Pictures, Videos, and specific posts will certainly follow.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    More progress...! The chrome rails have disappeared. The tweaks, have been intentionally subtle, and have absolutely elevated Pandora's "Super-Model" status! She's looking Awesome!

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 05-26-2016 at 10:23 AM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    I had planned to wait until Pandora had a couple of coats of primer sprayed, before I posted any additional pictures. But I changed my mind when I saw them posted on Tony's face book account.

One of the most concerning things for me has always been the way the doors would fit and seal. I think that Tony & Kevin have knocked it out of the park.
    The seals fit into the pillars and roof and allow the doors to close with a solid thud.

The rails were a little unsightly, but as you can see in the pictures below, they've been blended nicely.

Now you see 'em...

And now you don't...

The gaps and fit around the A-Post on the (door) and rear post (door) are extremely tight, and perfectly straight.
    The doors fit snug against the rubber, and seal completely.

Last edited by The Stig; 06-08-2016 at 06:12 AM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like

The gap between the hood and fender is very tight, and the body line that runs from the front fender, along the upper door ridge, and into the rear fender scoops. It's hard to tell with the tape holding the rear quarter windows in place, but they are level with the surface of the rear door post. They sure weren't before...

The front fender openings have been re-worked at the hood/fender gap in order to be more visually even around the tires.

I really like this picture because it shows the razor sharp body gap, line along the side of the GTM.

Last edited by The Stig; 06-08-2016 at 06:11 AM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like

When you look at these two pictures, you can really see the difference that Tony has made.
    There is still a little work to do on the Passenger side door, but the fit and finish is already obvious.
    As I said earlier. Pandora's super-model status continues to rise.

Last edited by The Stig; 06-07-2016 at 07:56 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    This car is going to be incredible!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. I appreciate it. Tony and his guys are doing an outstanding job as far as I'm concerned. They're taking their time with her, and making sure that the work is done right.

It's been a long process, but She's coming along well.

Maybe I don't really need to mention it, but I would like everyone here to keep Tony and his shop in mind for bodywork and paint; especially if you're in the Charlotte area. It never hurts to call or stop by and talk. He also works with you to stay within your budget very well. I feel lucky to have been referred to him.

I've been completely consumed by work over the past couple of weeks, and have not been able to stop long enough to stop by and see what additional progress has been made. I'm sure that Tony has appreciated the break from me hovering around each week. I'm planning to try to get up there at some point this week, and see where we are.

Thanks again!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by JL1958 View Post
    This car is going to be incredible!
    Last edited by The Stig; 06-19-2016 at 07:49 AM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    He also works with you to stay within your budget very well. I feel lucky to have been referred to him.

Mike
    Are you trying to suggest that you have a limiting budget for this car? LOL!
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    Are you trying to suggest that you have a limiting budget for this car? LOL!
    I know, right? I used to try to make myself believe that I did (have a firm budget). It helped me to keep a straight face when Pam would ask me where "we" were in the budget spend...

Then one day, we both just threw our hands in the air and said "WHATEVER...!!!"

My son in law asked me this weekend if my car was ever going to be finished. I told him that the goal of this car is to keep as many people as possible in positive cash flow... And so far we seem to at least be meeting that goal with it. It will be the most beautiful GTM to never leave the shop! As well, I'm into it for very close to the same money as a Murcielago. And I was recently told that we're still climbing the mountain. I thought I was about finished paying for it (again). Go figure.

I'll be sure and post pictures of the Aventador when it shows up. At least it'll be something to drive until Pandora is done.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 06-20-2016 at 01:31 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    It was brought to my attention last night that some people may not understand that the previous response was just me being a little sarcastic.

I really am happy with where we are. And nothing has been done to the car without my sign-off. And yes, there has always been a budget. I've just needed to make choices, from time to time, to extend it.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    There are huge efforts (3 steps) being made as far as giving a coach built fit & finish to the doors and windows:
    1. Alignment
    2. Door Seals
    3. Window Seals

I referred to this work as "coach-built" because what Tony has done so far, goes much further than OEM, in my oppinion.
    Step one: making sure that the doors align well and actually fit with the body panels as they should.
    Step two: making sure that the doors seal against the body as they should.
    Step three: making sure that the windows fit the body and door, and seal completely as they should.

All of these pieces of the plan appear to be coming together to complete the doors and provide a leak free (wind and water) solution. I am blown away with what these guys come up with, and then implement.

Last edited by The Stig; 06-21-2016 at 08:35 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    The fabrication and prep work for the doors is finished. On Monday the interior door panels will be re-fitted in order to build the interior window seal moldings.

Then she'll be prepped for "slick" coat, block sanding, primer, and more block sanding... and more primer... and more block sanding.

The doors are sealed from wind, dirt, and water getting into the car.

The wiring for the windows, mirrors, and speakers have all been corrected, and weather packs were used to insure that they remain reliable and in good shape. All holes have been closed up to help seal everything up well.

Were, looking into adding aluminum "shield" behind the tires to block any rocks and sand that gets thrown towards the doors. I think it's a necessity.

We're getting there little by little.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 06-24-2016 at 08:41 AM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    I was able to stop by the shop yesterday and let Tony get me back up to speed on what's been done to (for) Pandora. I have to say, that his most recent acquisition, (Kevin), is doing an outstanding job. Every time I see the car, there is something new that impresses me. A small part of it could be that I can not only see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I can actually see the end of the tunnel. And that's a good thing.

So I'm walking to the car, and the last thing I hear is Tony asking, "You're going to let us do the 62 Vette for you right"? Yes Tony. You'll be doing the Vette. I am also interested in having my 1930 Model-A Ford completely restored to pristine condition. You guys will be doing that as well.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    The Hatch has been put back on the hinges, and mock-up for the bracket that will hold the latch in place has started.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike-

The attention to detail is amazing! I am amazed at the level of detail that you and the shop are focused on.

I have run out of superlatives to describe your car, and the level of effort you are putting into her. That paint color is going to look awesome on this car too!

All I can say is that I am glad you have allowed us along for the ride. Keep up the great work!

I hate to ask this, but do you have an estimated completion date?

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WIS89 View Post
    Mike-

The attention to detail is amazing! I am amazed at the level of detail that you and the shop are focused on.

I have run out of superlatives to describe your car, and the level of effort you are putting into her. That paint color is going to look awesome on this car too!

All I can say is that I am glad you have allowed us along for the ride. Keep up the great work!

I hate to ask this, but do you have an estimated completion date?

Regards,

Steve
    LOL... Thanks Steve. I appreciate the kind words, and I know that Tony and the guys do as well. As far as a completion date... All I can say is that she will be ready for SEMA if a particular component car manufacturer is interested in including her in the annual mix. That would certainly be a bucket list item realized, and make this build journey worth the frustrations encountered.

This is a definite.

Tony says that she will be in primer sometime this week. They're fine tuning a couple of things before he sprays her. When I was there last, they were putting the hatch on the hinges and adjusting the fit, so the upper gap, and the blend from the roof to the hatch could be blocked perfectly straight. That was about it, as far as I recall. But for the most part, the body is done. Once the paint is on, it will sit on the body for 3 to 4 weeks in order to cure, and then final polishing will be done.

While the paint is curing, a couple of fixes will be made to the interior. The upper roll bar cover HAS to be trimmed and re-fitted to gain an inch or so more visibility. Also the seat cushions need to be shaved an inch in depth, to allow another inch of forward visibility. If we can do those two things, combined with the fact that I've lost about 45 lbs since January of this year (on purpose), I think she'll fit me perfectly.

But without doubt, She'll be ready to go around mid August. That will give me a couple of months to tweak a couple of things here and there.

But as always, we'll see what kind of mood she's in.

As Sheldon Cooper so eloquently stated in an episode of the Big Bang Theory, "Beaches Be Crazy"...

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 06-30-2016 at 11:43 AM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Sounds Like The Light At The End Of The Tunnel Is No Longer A Train Coming At You Head On!

Can't Wait To See The Finished Product!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike,

While nearing completion of Pandora is exciting and we're all waiting for it, today I offer my congratulations to you on dropping 45 lbs since January. That will pay huge rewards in the future (easier to get into/out of Pandora and slightly faster in acceleration!). Well done.

-Michael

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RumRunner View Post
    Mike,

While nearing completion of Pandora is exciting and we're all waiting for it, today I offer my congratulations to you on dropping 45 lbs since January. That will pay huge rewards in the future (easier to get into/out of Pandora and slightly faster in acceleration!). Well done.

-Michael
    Hi Michael,

Pam and I made a New Year's resolution this year: Not to give a Damn. And then about a week later I was looking in the mirror, and really saw myself. (Most people get used to seeing themselves, and don't realize how they may have changed). That morning I saw how much I had changed. Pam suggested a weight loss clinic, which I was absolutely against... But I did it because she wanted to. She's 5'-0" when she stands up straight, and has lost about 20 lbs. I had gotten up to 251 (6'-0"), and knew that I was just going to keep gaining if I didn't do something. Instead of being "The Stig", I was becoming "The Stig's American cousin". I had high blood pressure, and reflux that was being "controlled" by 3 different medications.

Today, my blood pressure is perfect, and no more reflux. I have not had to take any medication for the past three months, and I feel much better; mentally and physically. I am also sleeping MUCH better! One of the biggest things that I learned, is that you don't need nearly as much food as we're all led to believe, in order to feel full and get through the day.

So the whole thing was a test of stubbornness. We had both decided that we were going to achieve our goals, and worked together to get it done. And we did!

Thank you for the pat on the back. As always, it's much appreciated.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    The rear hatch is fitted, gapped, and blocked.

Sweet lines and nice tight gaps!

Wow. The bodywork is finished!

It's Prime Time!!!

Mike

Last edited by The Stig; 07-01-2016 at 08:03 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    I can hardly wait to see this car finished. I sold my FFR two months ago and I just log in now to check on your progress.
    That is how awesome your build is. Thanks for keeping everyone posted on the progress.

Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast