Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,960 of 2016

Thread: More progress made on the body : )

Post Thanks / Like

Last edited by The Stig; 04-05-2017 at 08:23 PM.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    All I know is that I'm called "The Stig".
    GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Pandora looks naked without her wing! Truly beautiful car. Be proud!
    1972 Corvette Stingray 350 c.i. Manual Steering & Brakes
    2003 H-D Softail Deuce 88 c.i. TwinCam
    Gen 3 Coupe Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Three days of detailing...
    Day 1 - Engine Bay
    Day 2 - Under the Hood
    Day 3 - Interior, Wheels, Tires, and Exhaust

If you look closely at the driver's side front fender, you'll see Pandora trying to peek out from behind another reflection. I don't know what is on the roof of the shop that would cause this reflection, but I see a woman's face, from the nose down. Sort of a Bat-Man type cartoon-ish sort of thing. Pam sees it also; so I know I'm not 100% crazy.

If that's Pandora, she seems to be happy. For Once... Who would have ever thought...?

I cleaned the inside of the exhaust tips to remove the soot that had built up. They look much better... For now...

She's finally ready for the show. We're taking her to the speedway tomorrow to get her in her spot.

She is being displayed with 3 other cars that have been worked by the Charlotte Speed Shop.

Tony will get to showcase a good bit of his recent work. Pandora, Bill Phillip's (Rumbles) SLC, A sweet 69 Chevelle (396), and very nice BMW M3.

This is a "local" car show: a really large show, but local. This particular show (The Charlotte Auto Fair) has been one of my bucket list items since I started the build, because it allows me to come full circle. I saw my first GTM at this show in 2008. (Factory Five's Red LS7 GTM show car).

Tomorrow, my car will be shown at the same show. I'm pretty pumped! I can't wait to see her on the grass in the tri-oval of the Charlotte Motor Speedway.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-05-2017 at 08:59 PM.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike, you need to pull these pics right away!... I'm concerned that our wives could stumble upon this and find out that we really ARE capable of thoroughly cleaning up around the house!

In all seriousness... You nailed it! Have fun showing her off!
    Dave
    MK3.1 2004 Mach 1 donor. ABS, PS, TC.
    GTM #304 LPE 525hp LS3
    2000 C5 Lingenfelter LS1@489hp
    1999 Corvette FRC/Z06 track car

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vette1972 View Post
    Pandora looks naked without her wing! Truly beautiful car. Be proud!
    Believe it or not, Tony wasn't happy with how the wing looked when we were at the Jekyll Island show, so he decided to block it and re-paint it. Hopefully it will be ready for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by beeman View Post
    Mike, you need to pull these pics right away!... I'm concerned that our wives could stumble upon this and find out that we really ARE capable of thoroughly cleaning up around the house!

In all seriousness... You nailed it! Have fun showing her off!
    Dave
    Hi Dave,

I've always been a little obsessive when I start cleaning things; especially cars. This was the first time that I've been able to work on Pandora for any period of time, without being in the way of the guys at the shop. When we went to Jekyll, she wasn't as clean as I would have preferred because we were sort of rushed to get her finished and in the trailer. Since I had the time this week, I dove in and did the detail work as best I could to try to put her best foot forward. I think she's ready to go.

We'll see what Mr. Foose thinks about her if he should happen to come by and have a look. He's supposed to be judging, best vendor, best build, and best paint this weekend.

It should be fun.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Stunning! Just..... wow.

Well played Stig, well played indeed.
    FFR 7123 tilt front, Levy 5link/wilwoods/LCA's, webers.
    SL-C, LS3 525, Mendeola SDR5,

Post Thanks / Like
    Pandora is in her "spot" at the show. If anyone is looking for her, she's parked in the tri-oval near the flag stand at the edge of the grass.

Last edited by The Stig; 04-06-2017 at 08:20 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like

So we're here, doing our best to be "our best" for the show.

I hope to meet as many of you as I can. Please stop by to say hello if you can.

Thanks,

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    I made it to the show this morning around 8:45, and when I walked up to the car, this is what I saw...

Throughout the day, Pandora drew large groups of people. And the Famous question? You guessed it.... What IS that?

I was fortunate enough to meet Brent (Tucker498) and his family. I've been looking forward to meeting him for a while now. What a great group of people! We spent some time talking about the GTM, and the build. And then we walked around the car I showed him what we've done in terms of body modifications, panel fitment, gaps, etc., etc. I opened the car up and let him sit in it and get a feel for it. We fired it up, and let him hear it run a bit.

It was fun to be able to talk about Pandora, and the build with a forum friend, (now an actual friend) that has a real understanding of what it means to build one of these. I had a blast, answering his questions (to the best on my ability) and showing him exactly what he was building. So many of us see this car in pictures, and decide to build it, but never having even actually seen one in person. It's an amazing leap of faith. It's fun when a builder can come to a show, and see "their car" in the flesh (or fiberglass) for the first time. I was lucky enough to see the Factory Five car in person, and then get to drive two that were owned by my friends Gary Cheney (NH), and Allan Uzwiak (CT). Allan invited me up to his place to see his car, and offered to let me drive it. I couldn't believe it.
    And of course I said YES!
    And That thing was Faaaaaasssssttttttt!!!!!!! (It was then that I finally understood what I was building.)

Gary had me up a few years back to stay with him during the Factory Five Open House. He later came down to Charlotte with the Factory Five crew during the Cobra / Mk-IV shootout the ZeeMax Dragway. Gary had his Koni / SEMA GTM there, and offered to let me take it for a couple of quick laps around the parking lot.
    And That thing was Faaaaaasssssttttttt!!!!!!!

Shortly after that, (same day), the owner of the 427 Cobra allowed me to do the same in his million dollar Shelby 427 Cobra.
    And yes, that thing was Faaaaaaasssssstttttt too!!!

There are times when it seems like the clouds part and my lucky stars shine brightly. I told myself right then that I would try to do the same whenever I could. Sort of a "pay-it-forward" kind of thing. After meeting Brent, I knew that I had made the right decision. He's a great guy, and will be another great ambassador for the GTM community.

The show ended for the day at around 5pm for the public, so it started thinning out a little and we re-arranged the cars. I couldn't resist the urge to take a couple of pictures without a lot of people moving in and out. She looked really nice.

Today was sort of a warm up for the big show day. Saturday's are swamped with people, so I'll have to keep an eye on Pandora. I saw a ton of people with key chains clipped to their belt loops as that leaned over to look inside of at the engine bay. I cringed on a regular basis today. I can only guess how tomorrow is going to be.

But I do know that it'll be fun. I had a blast today. And Pam is going with me tomorrow. Woo Hoo!

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-07-2017 at 09:32 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Photo of the month

GTM #304 LPE 525hp LS3

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't help staring at this car. The paint is flawless - in a "must be photoshopped" kind of way. Quite incredible.

You must be very proud.
    James

FFR33 #997 (Gen1 chassis, Gen2 body), license plate DRIVE IT says it all! build thread
    My build: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, sway bars, 355/30r19
    Previous cars: GTD40, Cobra, tubeframe 55 Chevy, 66 Nova, 56 F100

Post Thanks / Like
    Road Racer,

Thank you for the compliments.

I can assure you that the pictures that you see here are real, and untouched. Taken with my i-Phone 6. The sun was setting, and a shadow was cast across the front stretch of the race track. So the pictures are a little darker than I had hoped.

I have noticed that the paint really seems to "glow" during the morning and and the evening at dusk.

Bill Philip's SL-C was selected to be judged and won for best paint/build. Later that evening, Tony got a call from Chip, to compliment his work.

At least we were at the show, talking to good people, and having a good time. Pandora looks great to me, and I am proud of how she has turned out.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-10-2017 at 03:45 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Pam spent the day with me at the car show. I have really enjoyed talking to people about the car, and trying my best to answering their questions. I wasn't prepared for some of the things that people would ask over the course of the show... Some were really personal and absolutely none of their business. Some were just designed to be insulting, having to do with the word "KIT". And then there were some that were just fun to talk to and compare notes with past experiences. I had a couple of conversations today that really gave me a good feel about the level of quality we have built into Pandora. Sitting in the sun and extreme wind for a couple of days was worth it. Having Pam there, made the day even more fun. She said that she would like to come back again tomorrow (Sunday), so we're going head back out tomorrow morning, bright and early!

When we walked up to Pandora this morning, the Suburban that you see was parked very close. The front wheel of the suburban was very close to the nose of the GTM. I feel pretty sure that if Pam hadn't been there, I would have ended up in someone's face explaining the virtues of having a little respect and common sense... And that it might even be possible for them to experience the use of them at the same time... But, I kept quiet, and moved my car over a little.

After a while the Suburban left, and I had a chance to get a nice clear picture. So I took advantage.

Jason Cecil (Carbon Fiber) stopped by today to say hello. It was great to be able to catch up with him. For those who don"t know (or remember), Jason created the rear hatch for me. He and I went through a couple of design conversations by phone, and I drew a couple of sketches that I scanned and sent to him. We we're not able to come up with a way to do what I was thinking, and then he sketched a design that made a ton of sense to me. And now you can see it nicely covering the engine bay. Thanks Jason!

I enjoyed the conversation, and hope to get together again before long.

There were lots of people with lots of questions. And for the most part the reactions were all very positive.

That's what I was hoping for in this outing.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-10-2017 at 03:41 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All!

At the end of the Show on Sunday, Tony suggested that we make a few laps of the Charlotte Motor Speedway, in order to get a few pictures of Pandora.

So we did... We couldn't move at any speed because there were too many people around, and the Cornelius Sheriff's department were watching the track.

So here we are, Up against the wall in Turn 1 of the Charlotte Motor Speedway...

That is a seriously steep angle at the top of turn 1. Once Tony got his pictures, he moved the cone barriers, and we went back around the track. I got into the throttle for a few seconds through 2nd & 3rd gears. It took a couple of seconds, and Pam was yelling at me to slow down. So I did.

I had a good time talking to people about Pandora. I was really surprised that there were a LOT of who absolutely knew what the GTM was, and it was fun to talk to them about their "dream" or plans of building their own GTM. There were a heck of a lot more people who absolutely had no idea what it was. But they sure thought they did... Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati, GT-40, Ford GT, Ferrari-Factory Five, Ferrari-GTM, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc. There was a lot of entertainment value in the people that wanted to educate me about the car that I own.

It really was a good time. It was tiring to be there for 4 solid days in the cold, wind, sun, heat, etc; but it was fun. But above everything else, I really enjoyed being there with Pam. It was really nice to sit in the car that we've been trying finish up, as we drive around the speedway, and look over and see my wife. The single funnest part of the whole weekend. (Even if she was nervous in the car). She said that she now has a deeper respect for Dannica Patrick. Not sure where that came from...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi5IHiQ5Myw

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-10-2017 at 01:03 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike & Pam,

Glad you had a great time at the Auto Fair! The pics look great up on the banking. Sorry I didn't make it Sunday but I had family time, grandson was over for the afternoon. Hope to see you on the beltway in Charlotte.

Len
    Gen 3 Coupe Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Guys.

This is very tough for me. Part of me actually can't believe I'm posting this, and the other part of me has been spring loaded for it, but I think this weekend helped me to make the decision that I needed to make in order to sell Pandora. I wanted to hold onto her throughout the years of my life and then pass her along to one of my kids. (I'm thinking my youngest daughter Kendal, because she is extremely competitive and would appreciate the fact that Pandora is subtle, but would absolutely smoke anyone who has the misfortune of trying her.

Pandora is gorgeous and I can't believe how many people were be pulled towards her during the shows... But there are things going on in my world that led me to this point, and while Pam and I were sitting at the top of Turn 1 at the Charlotte Motor Speedway, it occurred to me that I've taken her as far as I can, and someone else can now enjoy her. I'll just be the proud Poppa watching from the bleachers.

I have a number in mind, and I would be happy to discuss numbers that may work for both of us. If there is any interest, feel free to PM me and I'll get in touch with you as soon as I am able to.

Understand that RK Motors here in Charlotte will also be marketing Pandora for sale internationally. I am locked into the decision, and serious about selling her. So if there is anyone here who has an interest, please let me know. I would much rather it go to someone here who knows what she is, before some billionaire who simply thinks it's a unique car to add to his collection. But..., if he calls first, it'll probably go to him.

Please feel free to PM me if you would like to discuss the purchase.

Thank you,

Mike

This is the guy that I wish was buying Pandora. I've felt a connection with Brent from the first time that we spoke (corresponded) via the forum. He seems like a great guy and a kindred spirit in terms of GTM's. But he has his own very nice GTM build under way, and when he finishes his, I know he will appreciate it as much as I do mine. Keep up the good work Brent. I'll be following along, and here for you if I can ever help you.
    Last edited by The Stig; 09-13-2018 at 05:35 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    When we left the show, I asked Tony to take Pandora back to the shop to finish up some tweaking to make sure that everything is in good working order and looks great.

She's going to make the right person smile.

Last edited by The Stig; 04-10-2017 at 08:45 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like

The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking good. Whats that? I hear the road calling. Its time to drive.
    Just an old man with a great hobby

Post Thanks / Like

I love her, but it's time...

What a fun memory. I think this picture will be the one that I blow up for the garage.

Again... Pandora is for sale. If you missed the initial post due to the pictures... (See post #1936)

I'll post more pictures of the interior later. But everyone here knows Pandora. This is one of the the most documented GTMs in existence. And I would be happy to explain any details that you may want to know. Send a PM, and I'll call you back as soon as I can.

Thanks everyone,

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-11-2017 at 08:24 AM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like

Am I going to miss her...? Absolutely!

But I think this is something that I need to do.

She's beautiful, and of very high quality. And I think I would get as much enjoyment watching Pandora's new owner go through the shows and post their experiences and pictures. (If someone here decides to buy her). Otherwise, she'll go to another country, and we won't see her again. That would hurt.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-10-2017 at 09:01 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Big gutsy decision. Best of luck.. and here's hoping it's not something you regret later.
    James

FFR33 #997 (Gen1 chassis, Gen2 body), license plate DRIVE IT says it all! build thread
    My build: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, sway bars, 355/30r19
    Previous cars: GTD40, Cobra, tubeframe 55 Chevy, 66 Nova, 56 F100

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike,

Best of luck with Pandora! Go with your gut on this one. Hope to see your next build soon.

Len
    Gen 3 Coupe Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike,

Why did I smile when I read this?...... oh that's because a voice in the back of my mind yelled "62 pro touring vette!"
    But regardless of your next build or endeavor in general I'll be there following it! Couldn't have any more respect for you Mike! Will you still be attending the pine hurst show?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRacer View Post
    Big gutsy decision. Best of luck.. and here's hoping it's not something you regret later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vette1972 View Post
    Mike,

Best of luck with Pandora! Go with your gut on this one. Hope to see your next build soon.

Len
    Quote Originally Posted by tucker298 View Post
    Mike,

Why did I smile when I read this?...... oh that's because a voice in the back of my mind yelled "62 pro touring vette!"
    But regardless of your next build or endeavor in general I'll be there following it! Couldn't have any more respect for you Mike! Will you still be attending the pine hurst show?
    Thank you guys.

The next build, will more than likely be a 62' Vette. I will be at least a couple of months or so down the road though. I want to take a break from projects for a bit and sort of get re-charged for the next. It will be a resto-vette, with subtle queues, that Pam would not be as nervous in. She love the look and sound of Pandora, but I never realized how nervous she was with the power. When I blipped the throttle a bit on the back stretch of the speedway, it really bothered her. So that was one of the signs that I was looking for in terms of making my decision. No regrets at all. Once I make these sort of choices, I tend to move forward from there.

But make no mistake, I could not be any more proud of Pandora and how she finished up. She's exactly what I was working towards. (I'm smiling also).

Hopefully someone with a strong desire for a nice GTM will make their choice to purchase Pandora, and move forward as well.

If interested, please feel free to send a PM, and I'll provide contact information.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-11-2017 at 10:17 AM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    For sale?!

I just double checked my calendar and it's not April 1st...
    Custom LCD Gauges , Data Loggers, Control Touch Screens
    www.LCDdash.com \\ 647-522-9953 \\ Voice & Text
    Proud new owner of GTM Gen 1., #105 - 08/27/11
    LQ9 Powered, G96.00 6 speed transaxle

Post Thanks / Like
    I get it. Some guys like the building phase more so than the driving phase. I have about 1000:1 hours in building:driving my roadster, but I hope to lessen that ratio as the years pass.
    Mike, we'll miss you more than Pandora, hope you check in every once in a while.
    GTM #304 LPE 525hp LS3

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by beeman View Post
    I get it. Some guys like the building phase more so than the driving phase. I have about 1000:1 hours in building:driving my roadster, but I hope to lessen that ratio as the years pass.
    Mike, we'll miss you more than Pandora, hope you check in every once in a while.
    Thank you! I appreciate that more than you know. I'll be around. Factory Five is in my blood. And I really want to build the new Daytona Coupe before too long. I think that would be fun.

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    I took Pandora to a local show this morning at R.K. Motors; sort of a cars & coffee, but they gave out "Best of" awards. The people at the show voted for their favorites, and each person's votes were tallied.

Pandora won Best Custom, and Best Wheels. Yay.

It was fun to hang out with Pam and see some really nice cars in the R.K. Motors show room. Pam saw a numbers matching 61 vette (with an automatic transmission) that she really liked. Hmmmm.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-15-2017 at 07:36 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    looks so good!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I love how deep the paint looks

Post Thanks / Like
    After the Charlotte Auto Fair, Pandora was taken back to Tony's shop to finish up the final punch list items.

Then Tony cleaned her up and got her ready to take to R K Motors to be sold. Part of me is screaming that after everything, I should just keep her.

But the other 24.9% is yelling at me to follow my head on this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJCZblzLzOg

She's a great example of what these cars can be, so I don't think I'm asking too much. Certainly less than some of the others that I've seen.

I don't know... If they can sell her for what I hope to get, then great. If not, maybe I will bring her home... These guys are really good at what they do, so I guess we'll see how it all works out.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-20-2017 at 03:20 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone.

I have always believed that "the factory five forum" is likely one of the best builder forums available anywhere. And the reason, plain and simple, is the mix of people that we have here. You guys are without doubt some of the best that I have ever seen. I have had the GREAT fortune to have met many of you. And I have to say that, every single time, I have been impressed with the character and level of genuine care for others here. I consider so many of you, close friends of mine. If there is ever anything that I can do for you, I hope you know that all you have to do is ask. If it's possible, I will make it happen. You are all, simply the best that there are.

With that said...

I received an amazing PM from one of our senior forum members last night, that absolutely stunned, and humbled me. It shook me up completely, because it was so unexpected, and I have to say that it absolutely came at a time when I "needed" it most. (Needed, but never expected)

Steve, (WIS89), I can not begin to thank you for your letter. I read it twice, and Pam must have noticed the look of surprise on my face and asked if everything was Ok. I read the note to her, and she just smiled, shook her head, and was Silent. She finally just said... Wow... And that it was "perfect".

Steve, Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to sit down and put them together in such a supportive and uplifting note. I can't remember but a couple of times in my life when I've felt so good about myself. Period. Thank you.

The words of thanks and appreciation, that you deserve to hear from me, are many. But even this morning as I write this, I am still humbled to point that all I can say is Thank you. Thank you! Thank you!

Your words just became, for me, all of the trophies and recognition that all of us hope to get in some way or another after building our "dream" cars. I couldn't be more excited about Pandora's completion; even if Chip Foose had personally presented me with a "Best Whatever" Trophy.

This letter will be framed and placed in my office, and will absolutely be viewed as the best "Trophy" that I could have ever received in recognition of Pandora. Period. Bar none.

As I have said a couple of times, I am humbled, and very appreciative.

Thank you.
    Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 04-26-2017 at 01:52 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Mike,

When you put out good karma it always comes back to you. This letter is your return on what you have shared with people here and at car shows. We ALL have shared in your trials, tribulations and ultimate triumph with Pandora. I'm sure we all cheered when you drove Pandora home for the first time as a complete project. Your karma always comes back to you.

Best of luck,
    Len
    Gen 3 Coupe Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Wow! Outstanding. Mike. She is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
    Pandora made her debut at our First Show (Caffeine & Octane at the Beach - Jekyll Island, GA.

There were no trophies or awards, (nor were any expected), and it was a fun time!

I'll post more details a little later.

Mike
    R/s
    Vidal
    CURRENT STATUS: Interior Rework and Bodywork.
    GenII GTM #331. Delivered (23/9/10)
    BUILD LOG AND WEBSITE:
    http://gtmbuild.weebly.com/ .

Post Thanks / Like
    Vidal...! It's great to hear from you! Thank you for the compliments.

She fought me every step of the way, but I think it turned out as close to what I wanted as I was able to make happen.

I'm looking forward to reading the post where you've finished yours as well.

I hope all is well for you and your family.

Take care,

Mike
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Gosh Mike, thanks for the kind words. As most of us know, you are kinder than I deserve!

I feel that my words echo what many of us here feel, although I was clearly speaking for myself alone. As far as Pandora, she is a work of art! You and Pam should be very proud of how she turned out.

Thanks again Mike -- for everything!

Regards,

Steve

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm really glad to hear that!! it's almost hard to believe lol

Post Thanks / Like
    My friend, Bill Phillips, just sent an e-mail with a You Tube link from "The Milk Man" at Hot Rod Madness. To be honest, I had completely forgotten about this, until Bill sent the link to me.

During the Charlotte Auto Fair, (I think it was Friday - day 1), Bill and I were interviewed and asked to talk a little about our cars. My 5 1/2 minutes of fame; who would have guessed?

Our cars were all there as a representation of the work that Tony and his guys do at Charlotte Speed Shop. So it was nice that "The Milk Man" gave him the introduction into the interviews.

Here is the link to mine. Hope you like it. (I never learned how to insert a video link so it comes up with the visual graphic as opposed to just the link...)

Starts at 1:20 through 7:00 minutes.

https://youtu.be/hJJowl3ngIY

This is the link to Bill's interview about his SLC.

https://youtu.be/gZyzlIuzmL0

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 05-17-2017 at 09:26 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mom, Aunt (Mom's twin sister) and my Uncle came to visit for the weekend. That's always a nice thing. They're fun to hang out with.

Mom had never seen Pandora in an actual "finished" state. So we drove up to R.K. Motors at the north side of Charlotte. We were allowed to browse the two very large showrooms and check out some unbelievable cars. We came to Pandora, and I gave them the tour. Mom & Jane thought it was "pretty", and she was proud of me (and Pam) for surviving the build. She may not have seen the car until now, but she's heard the war stories... Lynn looked around and appreciated the build quality and the overall look.

It made me feel good that they liked it. Today was a nice day.

I'm still selling her though...

Any Takers?

Take care everyone.

Mike
    Last edited by The Stig; 05-08-2017 at 05:14 PM.
    The Stig

GTM #0081

Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 LastLast