Selling this car for a friend in RI:

So here is what we got that I can remember off the top of my head. I'm trying to sell the car for 3,000. The engine alone is worth far more (in 2010 bucks) but I realize the work that will go into pulling the parts is pretty great and I'm looking to make space, hence the price. The front "frame" rail is swiss cheese from rust on the drivers side which is the main reason I'm selling. The car is a 1989 Mustang GT.

The engine is a rebuilt 302 bored and stroked to 331 by Karls East Coast Speed in Warwick RI. I have a full bill of materials and dyno sheet for it at home, but some of the goodies in it are:

Trick flow intake
Mac Headers
Moroso 7qt capacity oil pan
Windage tray
Edlebrock aluminum heads
AC delete (compressor removed and factory style power steering bracket installed in it's place)
120amp 3g alternator
Flex-a-lite black magic fan/controller/brackets
The rest of the exhaust is a custom X pipe from Jims Custom Exhaust in West Kingston. The tail pipes are factory style. All of it is 2.5'' and mandrel bent.
Larger injectors
Tuned ECU

The engine still has stock camshaft so a great deal more power is available. Right now it is about 295 HP and 320ft/lbs. Starts and runs very well and has been great since being rebuilt. No complaints at all. Was rebuilt in 2010 and has seen only a few thousand miles since. An exact amount can be furnished if requested.

The transmission is a rebuilt t-5. I do not recall the proper name for it, but it has a plate installed to limit how far you can throw the gear leaver to avoid overstressing the gears in quick throws. Clutch is a king cobra unit, installed by Karls in 2010 along with the rebuilt engine. The transmission was rebuilt in 2009. No drag racing or very hard starts on this setup so it works like a charm.

The brake setup is a 1993 Cobra style/Mustang SVO style setup. Front calipers are the larger SVO units (stock 89 GT brakes have a 65mm piston (IIRC), these have a 73mm piston, all metal piston too. Rear brakes are off of a Thunderbird Turbocoupe, and are vented rotors, metal pistons, integrated parking brake just like the 93 Cobra/SVO units. All the cables and such are included. The MC is new, and there is a wilwood brake proportioning valve, with a number of adapters to allow it to mesh with the car. Rotors and pads are basicly new with only a few hundred miles on them. The front brakes also have plates to mount brake ducts to (included with car).

The car has a Torsen 28 spline unit in the rear end which works very well. The rear axles are 28 spline Thunderbird Turbocoupe parts and are wider than stock Fox axles by 3/4'' per side. I have stock axles as well which are included if anyone wants them. The car has 3.08 stock gears in it right now, but I have a set of 3.55 gears out of the turbocoupe, which can be included if anyone wants them. I also have a factory style clutch rear diff that the 3.55s are on, so that's included as well.

While I'm not sure how much of the suspension factory five guys want, the rear end is mostly stock. I had a panhard bar on the car, which I have since removed. The rear lowers right now are Maximum Motorsports non-adjustables, with a factory swaybar and H&R sport springs. Uppers are FRPP models, nothing special but they are low mileage. The rear shocks are currently Bilsteins. The front has factory style control arms (newish, probably 7-8k miles on them) with H&R sport springs, Bilstein struts, factory sway bar.

Not much else I can think of at this time. I know this is pretty freakin' long so if anyone wants the cliff notes version just let me know. Thanks.