Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: TKO, T-5 & T-56 Magnum

Forte's Parts Connection
    Post Thanks / Like

TKO, T-5 & T-56 Magnum

Hi,
    After over 2 months of no transmissions I just received 6/ GM TKO-600 TCET5009, 3/ Ford TKO-600 TCET5008, 5/ Ford T-5 transmissions, 4/ T-56 Magnum XL TUET11430 to bolt into the 2005+ Mustang and 2/ GM T-56 Magnum TUET11009.
    I still have about 60 transmissions on back order. I hope in the next few days the TKO-600RR TCET4617's come in soon.
    If you need a new Tremec, please keep me in mind. I will cut the tail boss off of the TKO for clearance needed to fit your FFR.
    Remember, I offer 7 day a week tech support (nites & weekends) during and after your build.
    Framingham, Mass. 01702
    [email protected]
    508 875 0016
    www.fortesparts.com
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...?v=info&ref=ts
    The Early Ford & FE Tremec were also originals from Mike. The Mustang firewall adjustable quadrant kit also is an original from Mike. His latest developements are external slave clutch release conversions & cable release conversions too.
    Tremec Elite Distributor for: T-5, T-56, T-56 Magnum & TKO-500 & TKO-600
    TKO-500 & TKO-600 Midshifter, Front shifter, offset Corvette shifter and more...
    A REAL SPEED SHOP with parts, price & knowledge....
    Est: 1981 selling & building performance parts to build your dream car...
    FORD RACING & QUICKTIME DISTRIBUTOR. NEW 5 LUG AXLES & BRAKE KITS & NEW 8.8\" REAREND IN BOTH IRS & FOX AXLE.

Post Thanks / Like
    60 on back order? I was going to call you next week to order a TKO-600 to pick up the first week of May when we come by to pick up my coupe. Will you have any by then??

JC

Quote Originally Posted by mike forte View Post
    Hi,
    After over 2 months of no transmissions I just received 6/ GM TKO-600 TCET5009, 3/ Ford TKO-600 TCET5008, 5/ Ford T-5 transmissions, 4/ T-56 Magnum XL TUET11430 to bolt into the 2005+ Mustang and 2/ GM T-56 Magnum TUET11009.
    I still have about 60 transmissions on back order. I hope in the next few days the TKO-600RR TCET4617's come in soon.
    If you need a new Tremec, please keep me in mind. I will cut the tail boss off of the TKO for clearance needed to fit your FFR.
    Remember, I offer 7 day a week tech support (nites & weekends) during and after your build.
    Framingham, Mass. 01702
    [email protected]
    508 875 0016
    www.fortesparts.com
    The Early Ford & FE Tremec were also originals from Mike. The Mustang firewall adjustable quadrant kit also is an original from Mike. His latest developements are external slave clutch release conversions & cable release conversions too.
    TKO-500 & TKO-600 Midshifter, Front shifter, offset Corvette shifter and more...
    FORD RACING & QUICKTIME DISTRIBUTOR. NEW 5 LUG AXLES & BRAKE KITS & NEW 8.8\" REAREND IN BOTH IRS & FOX AXLE.
    Factory Five Type-65 Coupe:"Race Spec" coupe, Ordered 1/12, picked-up 5/12, roller 5/12, first start 10/12, finished 4/13
    Factory Five Roadster: Sold 12/2011.
    http://www.25tires.com

Forte's Parts Connection
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi JC,
    I have TKO's in stock and many more coming. Give me a call and I'll set a TKO & all related parts you'll need to install everything.
    Give me a call tomorrow and I'll get everything set aside when you come to town.
    Thanks,
    Mike Forte
    Forte's Parts Connection
    40 Pearl Street
    Framingham, Mass. 01702
    [email protected]
    508 875 0016
    www.fortesparts.com