After doing the driver side and laboring through it, I felt that no one should have to go through this as basic as the manual puts it. So, I decided to film myself doing the passenger side to help those souls who are truly terrified (like I was) and get through it without ruining at least one side.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE YOU START DOING ANY WORK ON THE DOORS, YOU MUST MOUNT THE BODY (rear fender, door body sills, strikers etc) AND THE FIREWALL FIRST. ONLY THEN WILL YOU GET A TRUE FIT FOR ALL BODY PARTS INCLUDING THE DOORS.

The video series is by no means perfect and I'm open to criticism and ideas, but again, I'm a hack just trying to help others out. I don't know if I'll go back and redo anything in the video but just post your ideas here and the video can be used at a reference. So, if you're interested, and haven't had the pleasure of installing the doors yet, (or you have and just want a good laugh) check it out. Good luck.

P.S.-Thanks to Rumbles and KGB911 for their excellent detail in their photos and instructions that allow me to get this far. They are much more meticulous and patient than I am so again, take this video with a grain of salt and an ice cold beer.

Erik
33 Machine

Introduction