Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: A New Collection of Car Apparel is up, running and ready to take orders

Post Thanks / Like

A New Collection of Car Apparel is up, running and ready to take orders

It’s here and finally happening!

After months of hard work, several overdoses of caffeine, and more new gray hairs than I can count, I am incredibly proud to announce the GRAND OPENING of my e-store: Legend Lines, the Original Collection of Legendary Car Apparel! A true work of love and passion: Design and Sports Cars.

With the help of my wife, we designed a collection of exclusive and stylish t-shirts featuring our artistic interpretation of Legendary Vintage Sports Cars. These t-shirts are made in USA from heavy weight, 100% cotton and comfortable yet durable.

To celebrate our Grand Opening and for a limited time only, we are pleased to offer to all forum members and its guests an amazing deal: 15% off the entire first order! Just enter the coupon code below at check out, and that’s it! What a great way to celebrate!

www.LegendLines.com

Coupon code: CBGO-454

I really hope you will find a t-shirt that you love as much as I enjoyed putting the collection together. I can’t wait to hear from you! Please feel free to comment, post, and review, and of course do not hesitate to share Legend Lines’ website with your friends and family, or even better with everyone you know!

Below is a sneak peek of few of our designs!

Thanks for your support
    Venice Cobra - Legend Lines
    Attached Images Attached Images

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    I saw and got one of these shirts at HB this year and they are great. A nice thick cotton with really good graphics.

Ray
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue

Post Thanks / Like

Every new business makes mistakes, and I doing my share!

I have fixed couple bugs that may have caused some problems repaired the few broken links, but most of all, and this is the best news: I jump on the opportunity to review my prices! … to the lower

Let’s be franc, the prices were a bit high! So, following your advices and after scientific mathematic formulas … … I was able to lower the prices on most of the shirts!
    To all of you who have already placed an order, I have issued a refund to cover the difference.

So, check out the NEW LOW PRICES and don’t miss out the 15% off promo on your entire order to all forum members & guests!

LegendLines_250.jpg
    www.LegendLines.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Another bug found!!

I just fixed the coupon code bug (the last one?)!
    The coupon code was not working, it has been fixed now and it is working properly, sorry for the inconvenience!
    Thx to Denis and his wife from Riverside, CA, who took the time to let me know!

Post Thanks / Like

Great News for fellow Canadians - Bonnes Nouvelles pour les amis Canadiens

Great news for Canadian customers!

I found a solution for shipping to Canada: By using USPS First Class mail International package, instead of USPS Priority mail, the shipping cost has been lowered considerably, but it’s limited to 4 pounds or 3 t-shirts max:

1 t-shirt ships for $6.60
    2 t-shirts ship for $10.85
    3 t-shirts ship for $14.25

For orders over 3 TS, the calculation module will switch to USPS Priority mail (no weight limitation) and we’re back to the insane shipping rates…

So if you LOVE my t-shirt collection, and want to order them all, I will advise you to place several orders of 3 TS max per order.

And now in French, in respect of the Language act of 1969

Bonne nouvelle pour les clients Canadiens

J’ai trouvé une solution pour les envois postaux: En utilisant USPS First Class mail International package au lieu de USPS Priority mail, les coûts ont considérablement chutés, mais il y a une limitation de poids de 4 pounds max.

L’envoi d’un t-shirt revient à $6.60
    L’envoi de 2 t-shirts revient à $10.85
    L’envoi de 3 t-shirts revient à $14.25

Pour les commandes dépassant 3 TS, le module de calcul bascule automatiquement sur USPS Priority mail (pas de limitation de poids) et on tombe de nouveau dans des prix d’envois ridicules ...

Alors, si vous adorez ma collection de t-shirts, et voulez tous les commander, je vous conseillerais de placer votre commande en plusieurs fois, 3 TS à la fois.