Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: A New Collection of Car Apparel is up, running and ready to take orders

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

A New Collection of Car Apparel is up, running and ready to take orders

It’s here and finally happening!

After months of hard work, several overdoses of caffeine, and more new gray hairs than I can count, I am incredibly proud to announce the GRAND OPENING of my e-store: Legend Lines, the Original Collection of Legendary Car Apparel! A true work of love and passion: Design and Sports Cars.

With the help of my wife, we designed a collection of exclusive and stylish t-shirts featuring our artistic interpretation of Legendary Vintage Sports Cars. These t-shirts are made in USA from heavy weight, 100% cotton and comfortable yet durable.

To celebrate our Grand Opening and for a limited time only, we are pleased to offer to all forum members and its guests an amazing deal: 15% off the entire first order! Just enter the coupon code below at check out, and that’s it! What a great way to celebrate!

www.LegendLines.com

Coupon code: CBGO-454

I really hope you will find a t-shirt that you love as much as I enjoyed putting the collection together. I can’t wait to hear from you! Please feel free to comment, post, and review, and of course do not hesitate to share Legend Lines’ website with your friends and family, or even better with everyone you know!

Below is a sneak peek of few of our designs!

Thanks for your support
    Venice Cobra - Legend Lines
    Attached Images Attached Images