BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 Huntington Beach Cruise Pics and Video

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ehansen007 View Post
    Here's my little HB video. I wasn't going to do one but when I saw Grant's pictures, they were just too good. And, I honestly don't know why it's using the pic of my car as the key frame. That's just random. Honest! Thanks again to Dave Smith, Dave Hodgkins, Sally Bean, Karen Salvaggio, etc for making it happen. And a huge thanks to the band!
    Thanks for putting my 1/2 done 33 in the video Erik! I appreciate it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Great photo's and video. Wonderful sunset photo too. Each year this show gets better and better. Looking forward to next year already.

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Factory Five’s video pro Greg Hoy is producing a cool 8-12 minute video documenting the 2012 Huntington Beach Cruise-In. We figured it would be fun to post little sections of his video as he finishes them. Here’s the section that shows the Car Warriors ’33 Hot Rod unveiling that happened at 10:30 AM on the morning of the cruise-in. More chapters to come soon.

Factory Five Mike (289_FIA) sent us this image of the Factory Five truck heading back east after Huntington Beach. Thanks for the cool shot Mike!

Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    As most of you already know, the Moment of Thunder is a tradition at the Huntington Beach Cruise-In to pay tribute to those we have lost in the Factory Five community. Here’s the video from this year’s Moment of Thunder.

Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff Miller= A class act.

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of Jeff, here's a quick video of Jeff discussing everyone signing his Roadster at the show.

Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Silver Supporting Vendor Cameron Autosports's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jeff who?
    You mean JACK da BAT!
    #5560 All New Build MkIII IRS, 8.8 Torsen, Koni's, 427Stroker, Tremac TKO600, Fuel Cell, Pin Drive, Hugger Orange/White, SB100 • www.photobucket.com/albums/pp333/n1722t
    Cameron Autosports, LLC.
    West Coast Builder and Restorer of Award Winning Carswww.cameronautosports.com
    Winner: FFR Huntington Beach 2011 BEST OF SHOW • Winner: AHA Pomona, Ca 2011 BEST OF SHOW, BEST ENGINE, 1st Place Cobra Class $50K and 1st Place Cobra Class $30-$50K.

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Autosports View Post
    Jeff who?
    You mean JACK da BAT!
    I've been wondering about that. Is there a story?

We've posted another HB video - Factory Five customer Don Vaught brought his Factory Five Type 65 Coupe to the show and won Best in Show Type 65 Coupe Runner-up. Here's an interview with Don.

Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Factory Five customer Dennis Russel brought his Factory Five ’33 Hot Rod to the 2012 Huntington Beach Cruise-In and was awarded “Best In Show – ’33 Hot Rod Runner-Up.” We caught up with him for a quick interview.

Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 289FIA_Cobra View Post
    OOPS, forgot the suit. Nevermind.

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Factory Five customer Chuck Armstrong brought his recently completed Factory Five ’33 Hot Rod to the 2012 Huntington Beach Cruise-In. We caught up with Chuck for a quick interview.

Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 289FIA_Cobra View Post

I'm no good at captions, but somebody HAS to come up with something good for this one...note the guy in the backround on his hands and knees?
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Factory Five customer Mike Dingman was interviewed at the 2012 Huntington Beach Cruise-in after being awarded Best in Show - Roadster. We talked to Mike about his experience building his Roadster and get his thoughts on the FFR community.

Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Factory Five pro-builder John Cameron of Cameron Autosports brought his FFR Roadster to the 2012 Huntington Beach Cruise-In and was awarded Best in Show Overall. We interviewed John about his experience with the build and FFR community.

Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    I think next year we should have a "best in show not John Cameron" award! Hey John, have you built a trophy case for the Grabber Orange Roadster yet?

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Factory Five customer Erik Hansen came to the 2012 Factory Five Racing Huntington Beach Cruise-In with his '33 Hot Rod and was awarded Best in Show - Hot Rod. We caught up with him to discuss his build and see some of the custom mods he made.

Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Great Job Erik! You should be a talk show host! Maybe your first guests could be "Jack da Bat" and Dr. Ruth.
    #5560 All New Build MkIII IRS, 8.8 Torsen, Koni's, 427Stroker, Tremac TKO600, Fuel Cell, Pin Drive, Hugger Orange/White, SB100 • www.photobucket.com/albums/pp333/n1722t
    Cameron Autosports, LLC.
    Winner: FFR Huntington Beach 2011 BEST OF SHOW • Winner: AHA Pomona, Ca 2011 BEST OF SHOW, BEST ENGINE, 1st Place Cobra Class $50K and 1st Place Cobra Class $30-$50K.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by David Hodgkins View Post
    I think next year we should have a "best in show not John Cameron" award! Hey John, have you built a trophy case for the Grabber Orange Roadster yet?

I,m thinking of adding on to my shop! I promise not to enter the orange car in next years show. I'll surprise you all with something else. By the way David, your car looks VERY NICE! I'm sure you must be happy and proud of the way it turned out. See you soon.
    Cameron Autosports, LLC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Presley View Post
    Do you have this pic in hi-res you can email me? We didn't get to see our cars in the sun. What did everyone think about the CW cars?
    Send it to me too

stack
    FFR MKI Roadster FFR2202K Built in 2000 sold
    FFR Hot Rod #39 under construction

Post Thanks / Like
    God I'm loud.

e!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron Autosports View Post
    Great Job Erik! You should be a talk show host! Maybe your first guests could be "Jack da Bat" and Dr. Ruth.
    Sounds like more of a Jerry Springer episode to me. Bodyguards and all.

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brian Smith and his dad built a Mk4 Roadster while documenting it for a book Brian is publishing. Brian talks about his car, building it with his dad, and let us know the book will be available this July. Click here for more on Brian’s book.

Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    My wife and baby son just happened to be walking around HB that morning and meandered through the show. I gotta say that it was the coolest thing to be walking through there when everyone was firing up their engines! Thanks for being there that morning and letting my wife see how awesome the roadsters are, she immediately said, "if you're going to get a new hobby or project or whatever, DO THIS!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12