Hi Guys. Thought I might let you guys in on a sneak peek at a new product I've been lucky enough to get my hands on. I just finished up building a GTM for some great guys who are in the final stages of getting these into production. They were kind enough to leave these ezVjacks with me to try out when they came to pick up their GTM. IMO, these are PERFECT for what we (as kit car builders) need them for. They put the vehicle at the perfect height to work on, whether it's mechanical work or body work. They are fully adjustable for width. As you can see from the photos, the GTM chassis is pretty narrow at the rear, and wide at the front, so these worked out great, as you can adjust them for whatever frame width you have in the location you need to put them. The center caster can be locked into position in 90 degree increments, so you can lock both of them in-line with the chassis so the chassis will ONLY roll straight forward or straight back.....OR lock them at 90 degrees, so you could have the car pushed up tight against a wall, and then pull it straight out from the wall to work on it. The huge casters roll across rough or cracked floors with no problem at all, and also raises the supporting beams up off the floor far enough so you can roll a floor jack thru the opening between the casters.......in other words, you can use a floor jack to jack the car up, then roll the ezVjacks OVER the handle/body of the floor jack, get the arms positioned where you want them, lower the car down onto the ezVjacks and then pull the floor jack OUT FROM BETWEEN THE CASTERS on the ezVjack! This really makes it easy to get the car on and off of the ezVjacks.

As I said, these guys are getting REALLY close to production on these. They do not have their website on-line yet, but if you are interested in ordering a set, you can call them at 920-256-0549 and get on the order list. These are super heavy-duty units that will last more than a life-time, and when not in use, they fold up to a very narrow profile and can be stood up vertically against a wall to take up very little space.