I have been meaning to post something for a bit now. First of all I'm impressed with the way FFR, specially Dave has been approaching this whole project and I think the revealed design is awesome and it moves the bar for the competition higher. I'm curious to see how many other companies are hitting what FFR is doing right now.

I think the 818R is a step forward in a vision that FFR has, and to me this is one of the coolest things to see. We all have bosses, how often do you see an owner be at the front really leading their company, sharing info (publicly even), taking hits, caring for his team, spending time to talk directly to their customers, etc.? This speaks volumes about a company and the leadership it has. I don't know if this even relates but the most successful projects I've ever worked on have had the right combinations of things happening during their time (atleast from my observation); an exciting project, the right team members that have good chemistry, highly skilled individuals at their craft, great management, tons of passion, hopefully great funds to help it along, but most importantly trust. What is happening with FFR seems like an awesome recipe for great things to come.

Dave seems to trust his team, I think FFR deserves a little bit of support and trust from us as well. That doesn't mean we always have to agree with everything that is being decided and I would think that it is Ok to voice it. But in the end the trust you give them will make you feel more comfortable in the decisions that are being made.

I believe in community involvement, with it you get both the good and the bad but in a way it's how the future is being approached in so many industries.

Awesome adjustments, Jim... I have been around artists my whole career. The fact that you can do both, be technical and artistic and deliver both is cool! Awesome job man to you and the team that is putting this together.

I say show the track version at Sema, it should generate buzz and people intake things through their eyes first, so eye candy is always great for PR. Get people excited so word gets out.

I think FFR is delivering on a promise they made, 10k amazing kit, 15k amazing performance and a classic design. A potential future of multiple affordable bodies to please all different tastes of car design. Wow, what else could you ask for!?! I'm new to the Kit industry, I'm 35 and somehow in my mind I thought that only rich peeps were the only ones that could afford custom made cars (kits). This project is braking that perception (or atleast for me) and has potential to introduce a whole new market of young individuals wanting an awesome racing machine.