Went to the SCCA Rose Cup in Portland (Portland International Raceway) this past weekend, weather was just about right, thought we may get some rain on Saturday late afternoon before the race but that went away, temps were a little warm out there on the track. I was running SCCA Vintage in VP3 class. There were issues with my registration (like the registration booth closed at 3PM on Friday) and thus was not allowed to qualify for Saturday’s race, so had to start at the back of the pack, we had a large field of 38 cars( so lots of traffic), so I was gridded 30th, finished in 21st. Sunday’s race I was 22nd on grid and finished 15th out of 31 (lost some entries). Car was running better than at Mission Raceway the prior weekend, still a little stumble (replaced the coil and a plug wire). Had a lot of oil blow by on the Saturday race, turns out it was the dipstick and oil being blown up and out the tube, so had to tape that shut and all was well. Getting a little more used to the car now, still not fully up to speed so need some more seat time, but I like the car more and more.