Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: SEMA FFR dinner Thursday Nov 1- Thanks for the memories

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

SEMA FFR dinner Thursday Nov 1- Thanks for the memories

We've got over 30 for this fine gala dinner event and 50 for the cocktail hour! (no special dress code but don't be the guy in the jean shorts and tank top) I've also worked with the management to maximize our American Car Racing experience to get us a keg of our own of PBR for the cocktail hour! We'll have about $300 left over at the cash bar for other cocktails as well! Thank you Factory Five for sponsoring!

So, when you leave the convention center, head over to the Riviera Convention Entrance, (not the Las Vegas Blvd Entrance) and look for the FFR signs. We'll have the patio at the steakhouse for cocktails and rubbing elbows with each other. You'll be given a wristband for the cocktail hour when you sign in and once we go into the dining area, I'll check you off from my list. Then, after the dinner, we're finishing that keg so invite your friends to join us at about 8:30 or so in the bar area.

See you there!!!

Dinner Details:

Okay, so I've shored up the dinner thing and here's what's happening:

6:00PMCocktail hour hosted by Factory Five at the R Steakhouse Bar at the Riviera Hotel which is a short, .7 mile walk (after you've done 20 miles at the show, what's another .7?) across Paradise from the show. Update: I'm not sure if Dave is going to be able to make the cocktail hour. He may only be able to make the dinner. It's a busy week for him to say the least so we'll have to play it by ear.
    7:00PM We'll move to the seated area in the R Restaurant for a dinner in which you'll have three options for the entree'. Please see the menu below.

Price $45 per person, all inclusive. (Ignore the pricing on the menu, we negotiated)

Please make out and mail your check to:
    Erik Hansen
    3 Barrington
    Aliso Viejo, CA 92656

I will accept paypal (last resort) for those who have a hard time getting a check out. Please send $45 to [email protected] and add the 3% if it's backed by a credit card. Thanks.

and include attendees you are paying for. Thank you.

All payments due by Oct26th

Confirmed Guestlist if you do not see your name up here and have paid, let me know. I've been keeping pretty close track of this. If you're name is no longer here and you still want to go, let me know.

Yvonne and Richard-Pending
    Russ Thompson - Paid
    Don DePontee & Sue Howe from Carmichael, Ca!- Paid
    Ray McEdward+1- Paid
    Dave Hodgkins- Paid
    Hazelwwp- Paid
    Joe Mush- Paid
    Erik- Paid
    Chuck Armstrong- Paid
    Elliot- Paid
    John Tongish- Paid
    John (JAE)- Paid
    Gary Bopp- Paid
    Doug Rosier-Paid
    Ron Stables+1 Paid
    Jeff Awender +2-Paid
    David Borden- Paid (by Dan P.)
    Dan Pellow- Paid
    Dan LePage-Paid
    Sean Mahoney+2- Paid
    Mike Easton- Paid
    John Lipka -Paid
    Doug Deffenbach- Paid
    Kalstar- Paid
    David Permuy-Paid
    Ben Whittle (Benji) +1- Paid
    John Kabacinski- Paid

Restaurant Reviews

http://www.yelp.com/biz/r-steak-and-seafood-las-vegas
    Last edited by ehansen007; 11-05-2012 at 12:07 PM.