FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coyote Headers - If you need headers, you need to at least consider these!

Post Thanks / Like
    Slider and all others, thank you, thank you, and thank you. I know where I'll be sourcing my headers now!

Post Thanks / Like
    The worst part of the headers is the motor and body hide them so they aren't easily seen. They are true craftsmanship:

MK3.1 #7076 - Under Construction....
    Coyote 5.0/Solid 8.8/Tremec 3650
    How to:
    Coyote Power Steering
    05-09 T3650 in a Roadster

Post Thanks / Like
    I received mine over the Xmas break. They look just like the photo above. Just beautiful workmanship. I am strongly considering Ceramic Coating them for the heat control in the foot box.

CL
    Confidence: The feeling you have before you truly understand the situation. FFR 7652 Mk IV Base Kit w/IRS: ordered 10/19/2011; Arrived 11/19/2011. Coyote, Trans & headers Installed 9/11/17. First Start 12/19/17, First Go-cart 3/2/18. Aligned and go-karting. Working the interior now. Happy customer of FFR, North RaceCars, Forte's, and Breeze.
    Chris Lewis

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got about 2000 miles on the Car, with the Coyote and these headers... No heat issues at all and they are not ceramic coated... I do have some heat shielding under the carpet, but not really sure whether it would have been needed. I do however run the footbox vents from Cobra Earl, which does move a lot of air through the box if needed. Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by E-Ticket Ride View Post
    I received mine over the Xmas break. They look just like the photo above. Just beautiful workmanship. I am strongly considering Ceramic Coating them for the heat control in the foot box.

CL
    BUILT WITH MY DAD! - MK4, 5.0 Coyote, TK0 600 with Mid-Shift, Hydraulic Clutch, Power Steering, Custom Built Stainless 4:1:4 Headers by "Stainless Headers", Dual-Rollbars, 15" Wheels, Foot Box Vents and Seat Heaters, Patriot Blue with Wimbledon White Stripes Kit arrived: June 2, 2012 - Driving: May 22, 2013
    BUILDING WITH MY DAD! - Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe, Gen3 Coyote, TKO 600, IRS, Hydraulic Clutch, PS, Stainless headers, 17" wheels, Race Seats, GPS Gauges Ordered 1-30-2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Has anyone tried these headers on a coupe/coyote build? The good folks at Factory Five have told me that the roadster and coupe have the same geometry for the footboxes and engine so they "should" work. I am just a couple weeks away from setting my engine in place to test the footbox modifications and would love to hear if you have these headers in your coupe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bradyman, I'd suggest calling Chris at Stainless Headers directly to ask him if he is aware of any of his products being used on the coupe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradyman View Post
    Has anyone tried these headers on a coupe/coyote build? The good folks at Factory Five have told me that the roadster and coupe have the same geometry for the footboxes and engine so they "should" work. I am just a couple weeks away from setting my engine in place to test the footbox modifications and would love to hear if you have these headers in your coupe.
    BUILT WITH MY DAD! - MK4, 5.0 Coyote, TK0 600 with Mid-Shift, Hydraulic Clutch, Power Steering, Custom Built Stainless 4:1:4 Headers by "Stainless Headers", Dual-Rollbars, 15" Wheels, Foot Box Vents and Seat Heaters, Patriot Blue with Wimbledon White Stripes Kit arrived: June 2, 2012 - Driving: May 22, 2013
    BUILDING WITH MY DAD! - Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe, Gen3 Coyote, TKO 600, IRS, Hydraulic Clutch, PS, Stainless headers, 17" wheels, Race Seats, GPS Gauges Ordered 1-30-2019

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Closing this 1-1/2 year old thread. I'll contact this non-supporting vendor to see if they would like to join our community.

For anyone wondering why I'm closing this thread, please see this stickied thread:
    http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...orting-vendors

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

8. Thanks toadster thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12