There's not a whole lot of info on installing this trans in roadster, so here's how I did it:

First, obtain a T3650 from 2005-2009 Mustang GT. Getting the shifter linkage with it is very helpful.

Upon purchase, you'll want to install a new slave cylinder. Get one from Ford, or get a Dorman from rockauto. Any other brands are prone to leaking. Installation is 2 bolts.

Next, you'll want a clutch. I'd recommend an Exedy or Valeo if you want a single disc with stock like effort. If your pockets are deeper, there are plenty of fantastic dual discs out there. Before you mount the clutch, you'll want to check to see if your slave needs a shim.

General Understanding: Factory Hyd. setup

How to measure: http://www.ramclutches.com/Instructi...SITION1010.pdf

Shim or don't shim as needed, and install the clutch:

With the clutch installed, you need to support the trans. You can use the FF provided cross member, you'll just need to drill out some holes for the Ford trans mount. Order one 7, one 8, and two 9's from Ford:

2007 FORD MUSTANG Parts - Tousley Ford Parts Depot

You'll need a slip driveshaft made. I had one made by a local shop for under $400. The bolts on the 8.8 flange are the same as the 3650 flange. The 3650 flange is a larger diameter though, so the driveshaft will have different ends. Bolts needed (you need 8 bolts total):

The shifter will need some work. The B&M for 05-09 Mustang GT uses pivot mount that is easy to mount on a plate. I bought some 3/16 steel plate and cut a hole for the shifter to drop through then mounted it to the trans rails:

To reduce the height of the shifter, I just used a die to cut the threads all the way down the stalk. The thread is M12x1.25. Pick your shifter ball.

The shifter works the same as the stock Mustang, only the linkage goes forward over the trans, instead of back of the trans.

Now, to the clutch. I used the stock pieces and bought a new braided line. The braided line includes the special fittings to fit the trans and the Ford master cylinder. The part is:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MCL-139251/