Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Interior Gallery

Post Thanks / Like

Interior Gallery

Is there a GTM interior gallery?

Post Thanks / Like
    http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...oors-and-Seals

Something like that was started in this thread but no one posted pics but me. There is a few nice ones and some idea's in them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by flotowngtm View Post
    http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...oors-and-Seals

Something like that was started in this thread but no one posted pics but me. There is a few nice ones and some idea's in them.
    I started that thread with the hope that it would be used not only as gallery for finished interiors, but as a how to source for interiors,door and windows and a place for the guys with finished interiors to show their skills

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mikespms View Post
    I started that thread with the hope that it would be used not only as gallery for finished interiors, but as a how to source for interiors,door and windows and a place for the guys with finished interiors to show their skills
    Yea I thought it was a great idea. Our GTM threads on both forums have no organization. We have the most labor intensive of all the FFR builds. And I am sure that we all spend more time than everyone else searching endless post looking for something simple. I do like the 64K sticky. But I really wish we had something like the new form has with the Hot Rod. Broken down in to sections. I would post more pictures in there but my internet is just to slow to upload.

Ya know a little organization is not bad!