Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I Spotted an Orange & Black GTM in Oak Ridge, TN

Post Thanks / Like

I Spotted an Orange & Black GTM in Oak Ridge, TN

I had never seen a GTM in real life before today, but I had always been in love with them. It had two black racing stripes going from front to back over the top of it, looked fantastic. I was on my way to work and my jaw just dropped as it casually cruised right in front of me.

Any who, I would LOVE to know who the owner is so I could maybe bribe them to let me come see it in person and take a few photos of that beauty. I lurked but never posted on the ffcars site for a few years but I don't recall coming across any builders in town. Any chance that someone knows who this might belong to? It didn't have a rear wing nor did it have any sort of performance stickers on it. I don't believe it was a metalic orange either, but more of a lamborghini orange. Beautiful car; would love to see it again.
    All I ask for is the chance to prove that money can't buy happiness.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard of a copper and black GTM that I believe is owned by a guy in the Knoxville area. Sorry, but I can't remember the name, as he doesn't post very often on the forum. I don't think I've heard of an Orange one though.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    All I know is that I'm called "The Stig".
    GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the heads up! It very well could have been copper, I only got to see it for a few seconds as it drove by. I did a real quick search before I posted here to see if I could find it, but came up with nothing. Then again I was looking for an Orange GTM, not a copper one, and I had no idea there was one in the knoxville area. I always thought the closest one to me was either in Atlanta or somewhere in the carolinas. I'll head back over to the other forum and do a bit of searching, thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

Is this the one you are talking about? Its one of my all time favorite paint schemes. Mine will definately be similar when I drop the hammer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, That sure looks like it! It looks stunning in person as well as photos.

Post Thanks / Like
    I found the owner on FFCars, it belongs to Jonathan. The car I spotted was this one. Hopefully I'll be lucky enough to get to see it up close . I've never approached someone before about wanting to photograph their car, so we'll see how this goes...