Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Factory Five-Koni Shocks Gen 2 GTM Being Built

Webmaster, FFR
    Post Thanks / Like

Factory Five-Koni Shocks Gen 2 GTM Being Built

We're already busy in the advanced planning stages of the 2011 SEMA Show and one car that will be a show stopper is this Gen 2 GTM (featured in the April 2011 issue of KCB Magazine). The car is being built in partnership with Koni Shocks and will debut at the 2011 SEMA Show. Stay tuned for more SEMA news.

Factory Five Racing

Dave Lindsey
    FFR's Mad Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    AAAHHH. Now it's making sense. This is just a show car. I was wondering how it was going to be a race car without addressing all the GCR requirements. Hopefully we'll see it out on some open track days?
    www.myraceshop.com

GTM solution kits
    Corvette and Race parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crash View Post
    AAAHHH. Now it's making sense. This is just a show car. I was wondering how it was going to be a race car without addressing all the GCR requirements. Hopefully we'll see it out on some open track days?
    I've been told first hand that the car is being built for the track and is planned to be used as such.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    All I know is that I'm called "The Stig".
    GTM #0081

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, this car will be used for track events, but not wheel to wheel events. YOur right, to make it legal for wheel to wheel would take too much work and make it totally un streetable.

Stig, how's my valve covers coming? Great meeting you last Friday at Whitbys. The dirtbiking was awesome!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by fact5racer View Post
    Yes, this car will be used for track events, but not wheel to wheel events. YOur right, to make it legal for wheel to wheel would take too much work and make it totally un streetable.

Stig, how's my valve covers coming? Great meeting you last Friday at Whitbys. The dirtbiking was awesome!
    Hi Gary,

It was great to meet you as well. What a surprise to see you standing there at Jeff's shop! It's always great to be able to meet the people that you "talk" to so often on the forum.

I sent a PM regarding the Valve Covers.
    The Stig

Some say, that I only know two facts about ducks, (both being wrong); and that if I could be bothered, I could solve the "da Vinci Code" in 47 seconds...
    All I know is that I'm called "The Stig".
    GTM #0081